🧡Chapter 7💙

(Present day)
"Our..grandfather? That..sounds impossible." Butterfly stated.
"I'm afraid it's true." Dreadfire said with a shrug.
"How?" Butterfly asked.
"Well.." Dreadfire said.
(~flashback 20 years ago~)
"We can't just let them take control of Cybertron and ruin everything for us! We have to fight!" Dreadwing snapped.
"We can't Dreadwing,too many bots have already died in this war,it is not the answer to our problems!" Pyroflame said calmly.
"Well I think it is." Dreadwing snapped.
"And you think wrong! Megatron has you and you're brother fooled! You're not going! Either of you!" Pyroflame snapped.
"I lost you're mother..don't make me lose the two of you." Pyroflame said reaching to hold his son's hand before he shoved him away.
"I hate you." Dreadwing snapped as he left,Skyquake nodding in agreement as they left.
Pyroflame shook his head at this and put his face in his hands as he sat down.
(~flashback end,present day~)

"Our father said that..?" Butterfly said not picturing her father to say something that cruel.
It don't seem like him.. Butterfly thought.
"Well he did,I know..I was stunned too." Dreadfire stated.
"Why did Pyroflame never tell me..?" Butterfly asked.
"I guess he didn't think you should've known yet." Dreadfire said with a shrug.
And yet you still ditched him. Butterfly thought.
"I..I wish he had told me." Butterfly said with a sigh as Dreadfire put a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm sorry." Dreadfire stated.
"How could you have ditched him..after he told you that?" Butterfly asked.
"I..I wanted to be my own man. Live my own life and I did! And it's great." Dreadfire said.
"I needed you." Butterfly stated.
"Pyroflame took good care of you." Dreadfire argued.
"You were my brother." Butterfly stated.
"Both of you were." Butterfly said looking at Quakestorm who looked down,ashamed of his actions.
"Well we're here now. That's what counts." Dreadfire stated as Butterfly nodded.
Yeah..I suppose..that's what counts even if I'm still mad at you. Butterfly thought.
"So we good now?" Dreadfire asked.
Butterfly sighed and took his hand,shaking it.
"Yes..I suppose." Butterfly said.
"Now if you excuse me,I'm gonna go hunt." Butterfly stated as she put her amulet on and whistled for Coalbell who quickly approached.
"You hunt? With a horse?" Dreadfire asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes." Butterfly said with a eye roll.
"What's the point in that?" Quakestorm asked.
"How else do we get food?" Butterfly asked.
"The fridge." Quakestorm said matter-of-factly.
"Well I'm not that spoiled,and neither are they." Butterfly said gesturing to the sparklings playing jump-rope as she jumped on the horse.
"Would you like me to teach you?" Butterfly asked.
"No thank you." Dreadfire said.
"Fine,suit yourself." Butterfly stated as she headed off to hunt.
"She's pretty on horseback." Tumbler stated.
"Eh,I don't see it." Dreadfire said as Tumbler sighed.
"She really is good,are you sure you don't want her to teach you?" Tumbler asked.
"What's the point of learning to ride a horse if we have our alt modes?" Dreadfire asked.
"I ride a horse." Tumbler said.
"You're kidding." Dreadfire said.
"Nope." Tumbler said with a smirk.
"You're not gonna shut up till we try it are you?" Dreadfire asked.
"Nope." Tumbler said making Dreadfire roll his eyes as Tumbler handed him and Quakestorm each amulets.
"What are these for?" Dreadfire said holding them up in confusion.
"There to shrink you're body down so you can ride a horse,see?" Tumbler said putting his amulet on,switching to a smaller size.
"Eh,I'll use my holoform." Dreadfire said switching to his human holoform as Quakestorm put on the amulet.
"Suit yourself." Tumbler said as he gestured two horses over to them,one was dark brown and white spotted and the other was dark gray with lighter gray spots.
Tumbler then helped Dreadfire on the horse.
"Now keep you're knees apart,it helps you not fall." Tumbler said.
"I still think this is ridiculous." Dreadfire stated.
"Eh,I don't." Tumbler said.
"You ready?" Tumbler asked.
"Uh..what?" Dreadfire asked.
"I'll take that as a yes." Tumbler said as he whistled.
"No! No! Wait! Wait!" Dreadfire yelled as the horse began zooming around,trying to buck him off as he held on for dear life.
Tumbler couldn't help but laugh at this,however Quakestorm seemed to be doing fine as he was making circles around his brother,laughing at his failure to tame a horse.
Butterfly then came out of the woods,barely holding back her laughter as she saw Dreadfire's failure to ride a horse.
"Hey Dreadfire you might wanna look out!" Butterfly warned.
"Why?" Dreadfire asked before suddenly he was bucked off and fell straight into a thornbush.
"I hate horses." Dreadfire said causing Butterfly to chuckle.
"Quakestorm doesn't." Butterfly stated.
"Shut up." Dreadfire stated.

-End of chapter.