🩹Chapter 8🩹

(Present day)
"You know I wasn't very great my first try either." Butterfly said as she nursed her brother's wounds and pulled out the thorns.
"Well I like to think I am good at a lot of things." Dreadfire said with a eye roll.
"Nobody is good at anything during the first try." Butterfly stated.
"And that's why I'm better as a autobot,I'm good with guns and blasters,not as much with horses and whatever else you do." Dreadfire said.
Butterfly rolled her eyes and smirked.
I love you bro. Even if you're a stupid fool. Butterfly thought.
"Speaking of autobots,would you ever think about joining us,we could use a good archer." Dreadfire stated.
Butterfly sighed.
"I can't." Butterfly stated.
"Why?" Dreadfire asked.
I wouldn't fit in,they'd hate me,plus I'm just..better alone. Butterfly thought.
"They need me Dreadfire,I can't just leave behind everything just for you and Quakestorm." Butterfly stated.
"But we're family.." Quakestorm said,tilting his head.
"Skybreaker is too,and unlike you,he don't have siblings,he is on his own." Butterfly said looking over at Tumbler who was having a afternoon nap beside Skybreaker.
"Well we can take him with us,Flowerblade would love a new little one to look after! She loves kids." Dreadfire said.
Butterfly hesitated.
I don't know.. Butterfly thought.
"Please for us?" Dreadfire asked.
"I.." Butterfly was about to answer before she saw the decepticon warship from earlier.
Oh no.. Butterfly thought.
"Kids get out of here!" Dreadfire yelled as the sparklings ran off.
Butterfly then shook Tumbler awake.
"Get Skybreaker out of here!" Butterfly ordered.
"Why?" Tumbler asked before he saw the decepticon ship and quickly handed Skybreaker to one of the rouge bots.
"What are you doing?" Butterfly asked as Tumbler began to build himself a weapon out of a wooden stick and a sharp stone.
"I'm gonna fight." Tumbler said.
"No you're not!" Butterfly snapped.
What if you hit you're head again! Butterfly thought worriedly.
"Yes I am." Tumbler said.
"What if you get hurt.." Butterfly said.
"I'll be fine Butterfly." Tumbler stated holding her hand for a moment and giving it a kiss,making Butterfly blush.
What did he just.. Butterfly thought but before she could question it,decepticon's came out of the ship ready to fight and Tumbler yelled something as he ran into the fight which made butterfly blush.
"IF I DIE I LOVE YOU!!" Tumbler yelled.
"Ready brother?" Dreadfire asked.
"Ready!" Quakestorm said as he and Dreadfire held hands,using there split sparks to combine into Quakefire,as they charged into battle.
Butterfly quickly grabbed her bow and arrows and followed them.

Let's finish this con's. Once and for all!

-End of chapter.