💙Chapter 2💚

(present day)
Tumbler winced,as he pulled at the weeds before he fell over,chuckling a bit as he did. Tumbler then kept pulling at the weeds before he fell over and laughed when he did,seeming to think it was a game.
Pyroflame however was busy in his shack trying to give Skybreaker his bottle.
"Please,you have to eat." Pyroflame said as Skybreaker shook his head before he began to cry.
Pyroflame sighed as he shook his head.
Butterfly chuckled at this as she handed a small apple to one of the sparklings that lived in the sanctuary,before she approached the two of them.
"Was I that hard to soothe?" Butterfly asked.
"Not even close,you were as sweet as cherry pie." Pyroflame mumbled.
"I must have been." Butterfly said as she gently picked up Skybreaker,patting him on the back.
"Shh..it's okay,your cousin Butterfly is here,shh..shh.." Butterfly shushed gently as she rocked him gently soothing him as he went to sleep.
Butterfly then handed Skybreaker back to Pyroflame and went outside to check on Tumbler,only to find the garden destroyed due to his poor weed pulling and his footsteps all over it.
"Tumbler!" Butterfly snapped as she facepalmed.
Tumbler looked over at her and smiled.
"Hi butterfly!" Tumbler said waving hello as she approached.
"What did you do?! The garden is completely destroyed!" Butterfly snapped.
"I..I was trying to help." Tumbler said with a sad look on his face.
"Well now we won't be able to eat fresh vegetables for days now! There all stomped to pieces,it'll take a miracle to get all the seeds out to replant them." Butterfly snapped.
Since they lived off the land making sure everyone helped out was essential and now with Tumbler's poor treatment of the garden,they had lost any hope of having a good crop for weeks!
"I'm sorry." Tumbler said making Butterfly sigh in anger and not wanting to take it out on Tumbler she quickly walked away.
Pyroflame then stepped out of the shack and began to approach Butterfly.
"He didn't mean to mess up Butterfly.." Pyroflame said conversationally.
"Does he mess up at every job you give him?" Butterfly asked.
"Well sometimes but-" Pyroflame said honestly before Butterfly interrupted him.
"Look he's a good friend,but he's as dim-witted as a blindfolded bull,he can't do a single job you ask of him,even if it's as simple as pulling weeds! He's been that way since I met him!" Butterfly snapped,she knew it was wrong to say this stuff about her friend but she was angry and upset that now the sparklings and everyone else wouldn't have anything other than fruits and meat for awhile due to Tumbler's incompetent nature.
"Look he's not always been like that." Pyroflame said making Butterfly stop for a moment and looked confused.
But he's been that way since we met. I was only six when I was first saw him,I remember It well. Butterfly thought.
(~Flashback nine years ago~)
Butterfly was sitting on a rock,crying as she missed her father,it had only been a day since he died and she came here,she felt alone and sad,and afraid to talk to the other bots,even her own brother's avoided her now.
Then she turned around and gasped as she saw another bot approach her.
He was a year younger than her,and had green and brown coloring and pale brown eyes.
"Hi! I'm Tumbler what's you're name?" He introduced,smiling cheerfully.
Butterfly sniffled and wiped her eyes.
"Butterfly.." Butterfly mumbled.
"Are you okay Butterfly?" Tumbler asked.
Butterfly didn't respond as she looked down at the ground.
Tumbler didn't let this bother him however as he walked away for a moment coming back with a small blue flower.
"Here,I found it for you,the blue suits you're colors." Tumbler said putting a flower delicately on her head.
Butterfly looked at the flower and smiled.
"Thank you." Butterfly said with a smile as she hugged him,and Tumbler hugged her back,officially becoming friends.
(~Flashback end~)
"Back when he was only three his parents were autobots,and they were on a ship called the Carnania however the ship crashed and Tumbler hit his head on the metal door,his parents died due to the crash,but Tumbler survived and I found him and brought him here,he don't remember the incident and perhaps it's better that way." Pyroflame said as he looked at Tumbler,who was picking flowers cheerfully,however Pyroflame had sympathy in his eyes and so did Butterfly.
"I..never known." Butterfly said sadly before she walked over to Tumbler and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Oh hi Butterfly!" Tumbler said with a smile.
Butterfly gave him one back however she felt guilty for how harsh she was to him earlier.
If only she had known.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you,you were just trying to help,I..I didn't know." Butterfly stated.
"I forgive you,I..I don't mean to be a bit dim witted." Tumbler said with a kind smile.
Butterfly smiled at him back.
He's such a sweet bot. Butterfly thought before she noticed Tumbler's cheeks go cherry red.
"Oh uh..I gotta-i better go. Uh..bye!" Tumbler said as he went to help two other bots with a broken windmill.
Butterfly chuckled at this.

-End of chapter.