(True ending) Dreadwing's return

(~Vision~)
I..I can't,they..need me. Butterfly said with a sad smile.
Dreadwing nodded,with a somber look on his face.
"I understand,I..I'll miss you." Dreadwing said as he gave Butterfly one last hug,before the two of them noticed Pyroflame approach.
"Well I might be able to bend the rules a bit,if you'd like." Pyroflame said as Dreadwing smiled a little.
(~Vision end~)
Butterfly shook her head as she stood up,struggling for a moment before she looked up and saw her father and brothers fighting,side by side.
Butterfly smiled at this,before she turned around and saw her uncle Skyquake as well fighting the decepticon's.
There back.. we're..a family again! Butterfly thought with a smile as she stood side-by-side with her father and helped fight off barricade.
"Seems I raised you well." Dreadwing said with a small smile as he saw Butterfly impale Barricade and send him swinging towards another decepticon,knocking them over.
"Well like father like daughter." Butterfly said as Dreadwing laughed before suddenly Butterfly heard the sound of someone grunting.
"Tumbler?.." Butterfly mumbled to herself as she turned around and saw him,ripping apart decepticon's and going all out during the fight.
I never knew he had that in him.. Butterfly thought.
"Decepticon's! Retreat!" Megatron ordered as he ran off into the ship,followed by what remained of his army.
"This isn't the last of me." Megatron snapped.
"We'll see about that." Dreadwing said as he crossed his arms and the Nemesis flew off.
"Tumbler..are you oka-.." Butterfly asked before she noticed the autobot insignia engraved on Tumbler's chest.
He..he's got the symbol.. Butterfly thought but before she could question it,Tumbler boldly pulled her in for a kiss.
Butterfly was surprised at first but did kiss him back.
I love you dork.. Butterfly thought.
Tumbler's eyes then widened when he saw Dreadwing's eyes narrow at him,clearly not looking pleased.
Tumbler sighed and held out his hand to properly say hello.
Dreadwing smirked and shook his hand.
"Be good to my daughter,or my sword goes straight through you're skull." Dreadwing warned making Tumbler look nervous.
"Dad!" Butterfly said with a playful smirk.
"What?" Dreadwing said with the same playful look on his face.
"So now what? The decepticon's are gone..so where do we go?" Dreadfire asked as he switched back to normal as Quakestorm fell to the floor.
"Well id assume you two are gonna go back to the autobots." Dreadwing said as Skyquake held Skybreaker in his arms.
"Well..yeah but I was wondering if..anyone else would be interested in joining the cause,we could use a few good fighters." Dreadfire said.
Skyquake and Dreadwing quickly shook there heads.
"No,I'm afraid we're done with war,our places are here, outside of any faction." Dreadwing declined as Skyquake nodded.
"Yeah,plus I still prefer not to side with a prime." Skyquake said as Dreadwing nudged him in the shoulder.
"Well it's true!" Skyquake stated.
"Butterfly?.." Dreadfire asked.
Butterfly sighed.
I prefer to stay with them..I'm sorry but..I'm better without a faction. Butterfly thought.
"I'm staying here. My place is better here." Butterfly stated.
Dreadfire sighed and nodded.
"Well we..best head back to the base,Optimus will get worried soon if we don't head back." Dreadfire said.
Dreadwing nodded.
"Good luck,I love you both,and be safe." Dreadwing stated.
"And dont get yourselves killed." Skyquake said with a eye roll before Quakestorm and Dreadfire hugged him.
Skyquake was reluctant at first,but did hug them back.
Dreadfire and Quakestorm then nodded to each other and headed off in there jet modes.
Skyquake smirked at this.
"And you on the other hand." Dreadwing said as he looked at Tumbler.
"You staying?" Skyquake asked.
Tumbler looked over at Butterfly.
Please stay.. Butterfly thought before Tumbler hugged her.
"I'm staying." Tumbler said taking off his autobot insignia.
Dreadwing nodded in approval and Skyquake did as well.
"Well I guess we best start working on a base." Skyquake said.
"Cause it obviously won't build itself." Tumbler stated.

-End.