🌳Chapter 1🌳

(present day,13 years later)
"Butterfly? Butterfly?" A green and brown bot asked as he tapped her shoulder,hoping to get her attention.
Butterfly then turned around and looked at him.
Butterfly was a dark blue and yellow bot with bright red eyes and a butterfly birthmark on her shoulder,and decepticon symbols branded on her wings which had scratch marks on them.
"What is it Tumbler?" Butterfly asked with a annoyed glare.
"Nothing I was just..worried about you,you've been sitting there for hours with you're eyes closed." Tumbler said as he sat beside her.
Butterfly sighed.
"It's called meditating and I thought Pyroflame told you not to bother me until the garden has been watered." Butterfly stated.
"But it was watered! See!" Tumbler said gesturing over to the garden where water was overflowing from it.
"Pyroflame told you to water it. Not drown it." Butterfly stated as she stood up and began walking away,hoping to find peace and quiet elsewhere.
After all Butterfly preferred quiet. Always had since..
Butterfly had lost her father Dreadwing when she was around six or seven.
She never knew her mother.
Her uncle Skyquake hadn't been seen for eons now.
And her brother's Dreadfire and Quakestorm nowhere to be seen since they left two years ago.
And her cousin Skybreaker was only a sparkling and was too young to really communicate with.
She felt alone..
But maybe she preferred it that way.
Butterfly then sat back down on a small patch of grass and opened a small brown bag she had with her at all times,pulling her father's sword out of it,giving a small nod of respect as she held it like a delicate gemstone,careful not to scratch or dent it.
"Hello father." Butterfly mumbled slightly as she looked at her reflection in the sword,she was practically his spitting image.
Sometimes it made her smile,other times it made her cry.
Today it made her smile in a more..bittersweet way.
Butterfly then began to sharpen the sword making sure that it was as sharp as the day she got it.
(~Flashback~) (3 years ago)
"Now you must promise that once I give this to you you'll take good care of it,okay?" Pyroflame stated as he looked around his storage room for something in particular.
"I promise." Butterfly stated as she looked around the storage room and all the items inside,holding onto a small snow globe she found for a moment before she noticed Pyroflame turn around and look at her,Butterfly quickly put it back,blushing red with embarrassment.
Pyroflame laughed a little at this before he carefully knelt down to her height,his ears flicking a bit.
"This belonged to you're father,and I think you are old enough and mature enough to have it." Pyroflame stated as he handed her a small brass case.
Butterfly tilted her head in confusion but before she could ask anything,Pyroflame spoke again.
"Open it." Pyroflame said with a kind smile.
Butterfly nodded and she let out a quiet gasp when she opened the case.
"My father's sword.." Butterfly mumbled to herself as tears showed in her red eyes.
"I kept it sharpened and polished for you." Pyroflame stated.
"Thank you..thank you so much." Butterfly said with a smile.
"You can hold it if you want to." Pyroflame said.
Butterfly nodded and picked up the sword carefully,smiling as she saw her reflection show through it.
I'll make you proud father. I promise. Butterfly vowed.
(~End of flashback,present day~)
Butterfly felt tears run down her face for a moment before she wiped them away with her palm.
"You alright?" Pyroflame asked as he approached her.
Pyroflame was a tall Cybertronian with dark orange,black and white coloring and bright yellow eyes,with fox ears on top of his head which twitched slightly as he moved,and his sword behind his back,he looked a bit like a fox in terms of appearance,but in terms of attitude he was calm and soothing,like the ocean and graceful like the tide over water.
Pyroflame had raised her since her father died,and she was close with him,however she never once called him father.
She couldn't.
She still viewed Dreadwing as her father.
And that would never change.
"Oh Pyroflame,I'm fine I just..was thinking." Butterfly stated as she carefully put the sword back in it's case then back in her bag.
"About you're father I presume." Pyroflame said gently as he sat beside her.
Butterfly nodded.
Pyroflame looked up at the sky.
"You know he's still with you right? I sense his spirit, watching over you like a mother wolf watches over its pups." Pyroflame said gently.
Pyroflame had always claimed to hear the dead,or sense there spirits but Butterfly wasn't sure if she believed that.
It's just something he says to make me feel better,to help me cope with his passing. Butterfly thought.
Butterfly smiled gently at Pyroflame and his comforting words before she shook her head.
"I wish I could believe that." Butterfly said as she looked down at the grass.

-End of chapter.