🗡️Chapter 9🏹

(Present day)
Tumbler slammed down Barricade as he slashed his chest during the fight.
"Oh I remember you,you're Slashbreaker's boy." Barricade said with a laugh as he grabbed Tumbler's arm.
"I never forget a trophy." Barricade said pointing to his canon gun.
Tumbler's eyes widened in horror and shock before Barricade shot him in the chest,causing him to fall and slam against a rock,hitting his head.
"Tumbler!" Butterfly yelled as she was about to run over to him before Megatron grabbed her wing causing her to yelp in pain.
"Ah,there you are,I was just looking for you." Megatron said as Butterfly struggled from underneath his grip.
"You and you're brother's managed to escape my grip once,but it won't happen again,no no no,you're father was foolish to think you'd be safe from me." Megatron said with a cruel laugh,as Butterfly kept trying to get away but kept failing.
"Cause no matter where you ran I would find you,I would-W-What?!" Megatron yelled as he saw the autobots approach.
Butterfly looked over at Quakefire who had already finished off most of the decepticon's.
"You..signaled for them.." Butterfly whispered.
Quakefire nodded.
Thank you.. Butterfly thought as Optimus tackled Megatron,and let Butterfly go causing her to fall to the ground,she laid there for a moment,watching everything unfold,her wounds from the fight ached and her body was tired,she closed her eyes wanting to give up..
(~Vision~)
Butterfly. A gentle yet firm voice said as she stirred for a moment.
"Butterfly!" The voice said sounding a bit louder as she opened her eyes.
Her eyes widened in shock when she saw him..
Her father,Dreadwing.
"Father?.." Butterfly asked,unsure if this was real or just some decepticon trick.
"Hello Butterfly." Dreadwing said gently with a small smile.
"Father!" Butterfly said as she hugged him tight,crying happy tears as she clung onto him,breathing in his comforting scent once again,his body showing no sign of the wound that killed him,he looked just like he did when she was young,strong and wise.
Dreadwing patted her on the back for a moment before he gently pulled away from the hug.
Dreadwing sighed as he gently smiled at her putting his hand on her cheek.
"You look wonderful." Dreadwing said.
"So do you." Butterfly stated.
Dreadwing nodded.
"I've saw what you've accomplished in you're life,I'm so proud of you my dear,so very proud,but then again..I always have been." Dreadwing said.
Butterfly smiled at her father's praise,it was the one thing that'd never get old to her.
"However I will give you a choice and I want you to listen cause it is important." Dreadwing said.
Butterfly nodded.
"You can either stay with me, Skyquake,Pyroflame and you're mother and join the allspark,or you can..go back and help you're brother's and Tumbler finish this war once and for all,believe me there is no wrong answer,and I will not judge you for whatever you decide." Dreadwing said holding out his hand for butterfly to take it,if she wanted.

-End of chapter.