(Sad ending) Butterfly's death.

(~Vision/Death~)
Butterfly looked at her father and took his hand without a second thought.
Dreadwing looked at her hand and smiled slightly.
"I love you sweetheart." Dreadwing said as he gently lead her towards a bright light and as he did,the pain in butterfly's wounds faded and so did the aching feeling in her body,and when the bright light faded,she saw a bright green field full of almost everything she could ever want or need.
Butterfly smiled a little at it before she saw her uncle Skyquake approach.
"Hey little bugger I could sense you were close by." Skyquake stated.
"Skyquake!" Butterfly said with a smile as she ran over to him and hugged him as he rubbed her helm gently,then she saw Pyroflame as well and she smiled warmly at him.
"Grandfather." Butterfly said with a smile.
"I take it Dreadfire told you." Pyroflame said with a smirk.
Butterfly nodded.
"Eh,he had to eventually." Pyroflame said with a laugh.
Butterfly nodded.
She felt so at home here before her father spoke again.
"Come here,there..is someone I want you to meet,someone who never had the chance to know you that well." Dreadwing said as he approached a river,where a young human woman sat by the river washing her curly ginger and pink hair.
"Mother..?" Butterfly asked with wide eyes.
"Butterfly?" The woman said with a smile as she went over and hugged her daughter.
"You look just like you're father,aboustely adorable,oh how I missed you." She said as she hugged Butterfly close.
Butterfly smiled back,happy to be reunited with her family.

-End of chapter.