🌳Chapter 6🦋

(The next morning)
Butterfly opened her eyes that morning to see Dreadfire making breakfast.
"Get lost." Butterfly snapped.
"Good morning." Dreadfire said.
Don't you understand I don't want you here? It was easier that way. Butterfly thought.
"I take it Tumbler spoke with you?" Butterfly said as she stood up.
"Nah." Dreadfire said.
"So you just showed up of you're own accord to make breakfast? I'm not buying that." Butterfly snapped.
"Hello!" Quakestorm said as he hung from a tree before falling over.
Oh great,idiots here too. Butterfly thought.
"How's my favorite sister?" Quakestorm asked as he hugged Butterfly.
"I'm you're only sister." Butterfly said with a roll of her eyes.
"Still my favorite though!" Quakestorm said as Butterfly walked over to Tumbler who was relaxing nearby before she splashed water in his face.
"What the hell? I told you I didn't want them here!" Butterfly snapped.
"You gotta work out you're issues somehow." Tumbler said as Butterfly rolled her eyes.
"Look,there the only family you have left." Tumbler said as he stood up.
No Skybreaker is family,they quit being family the day they abandoned me. Butterfly thought.
"Please. Give them another chance." Tumbler asked as he put a hand on Butterfly's shoulder.
Butterfly sighed.
You're lucky you're my friend Tumbler. Butterfly thought.
"Fine." Butterfly stated as she approached her brother's again.
"When did you learn to fish?" Butterfly asked as Dreadfire handed Quakestorm a cooked fish on a wooden plate and handed butterfly one as well.
"Pyroflame taught me,you're not the only one of us he cared about." Dreadfire said. 
I know that. Pyroflame cared about all of us. Butterfly said thinking about her mentor again,before her eyes began to water.
"You okay?" Quakestorm asked.
"I miss him is all." Butterfly stated as she used a knife to cut the fish and take a bite.
"I miss him too." Quakestorm said.
You weren't even there. How can you? Butterfly thought as she remembered that they left and hadn't seen Pyroflame for two years.
"Even more ironic when you think about the truth." Dreadfire said as Butterfly tilted her head.
"What truth?" Butterfly asked.
"What? He never told you? He was our grandfather." Dreadfire stated as Butterfly gasped in shock.

-End of chapter.