Chapter XVIII - Peter

Feeling Luke's mouth on mine after so long feels like heaven. It feels right. "Peter." Luke moans my name, making me hard in seconds.

What we're doing isn't pretty. We're knocking every vase from every table that gets in our way but I can't bring myself to care. I'm afraid if I let go of Luke, I'll lose any opportunity I have to get him in my arms and love him how he deserves, even if I'm the reason he deserves more.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby."

I love how easily he complies, jumping up and doing as I asked. My palms meet the globes of his ass urging me to squeeze them. "Where to, Luke? Our room?"

"Yes, yes please, take me to your bedroom."

Calling it my bedroom doesn't feel right but no way am I stopping to talk about it. Instead, I walk to our room, to our bed, and lay both of us down on the soft sheets.

"Wait, hold on, Peter." This is it. I knew it was too good to be true. He's stopping me from making him mine. He's going to— "Did Gabe sleep in this bed?"

Oh, that? phew! No, wait, what?

"Are you crazy? I would never bring anyone into our room. This is our space and I will always respect it."

"You promise?"

"I swear!"

Seems like Luke believes me, because he pulls me down and kisses me then he pushes me back and begins to undress. He's quick with it and I love that he needs this as much as I do.

I love him. Why did I think it was a good idea to let him go?

I undress while he does and finish faster since I have fewer clothes. Luke is pushing his pants down when I finish so I take his boxers and pull them down his legs along with the jeans I've never seen him wear before.

"Crawl back, baby. We're going to need the entire bed for what I'm about to do to you."

Luke moans and moves up quickly nearing the head of the bed and I chase him while I stroke myself. I'm so hard I could break him if I'm not careful. I may need to love him, but my cock wants to do all sorts of bad things to his ass.

"Peter! Peter, Jesus, I missed your hands on me. Kiss me, kiss me suck me fuck me. Do what you want to me."

He doesn't have to ask twice.

I cover Luke's body with mine and begin to move my hips creating a delicious friction between us. But I lose it all when his lips are near my ear and he whispers, "Use me to make yourself feel good."

My chest rises and my cock gets harder. I flip Luke on his stomach and with fast moves I find myself spreading his cheeks and sinking my tongue inside him. Luke moans loudly and I love it. I love it when he's vocal.

"More, Peter. Give me more."

I don't know what more he wants me to give. If I go deeper I'll crawl inside him and never get out but I hold it together enough to reach for the bottle of lube that lives on our nightstand.

Luke's ass looks tender and tasty already but I need to slow down if I want this to last so instead of giving him my cock which I know he wants, I give him my fingers.

With two fingers stretching him I move forward so my body is the umbrella that protects him. We're so close together but I want every inch of his skin touching mine.

I bring my free arm up from underneath him making my hand run up his abdomen and I pull him up closer. The same hand caresses his chest, his pecks, his neck until I wrap my fingers around his neck and squeeze tighter just like he likes it.