Chapter XXIII - Luke

"Luke?" Peter whispers my name but I hear him. "You look, wow! You look beautiful. You look—"

I don't let him finish that sentence. No. I walk his way and as if knowing what I want Peter drops his tower to the floor and meets me halfway. Our mouths connect when they meet with our mutual hunger and I kiss my husband with all the need I've been hiding.

"Peter," I murmured in his mouth. "I've missed your body so much."

"Luke, Jesus. I've missed you more, baby. I've been going crazy wondering when I was going to touch you next."

Making justice to his words he touches me everywhere. Him, naked in front of me, and I being fully dressed, feels like we're sinning. And just as with every sin, it feels delicious when committing it.

In a turn of events, I press Peter against the wall taking ownership of this moment. He feels so good at my mercy and I don't recognize the man who's giving up control and letting me run this show. I can feel the slight push he gives now and then as if not being in control was a struggle, and I know it is. It's always been. So I put all of our problems on hold for the sake of what I've been yearning for. I put divorce on the back burner to give us the chance to return to our roles.

Taking an almost unnoticeable step back I look Peter in the eyes I've always adore and voice exactly what's on my mind.

"Forget about the divorce," his eyes widen and I rush to reassure him. "Not for good. But tonight please, let's forget about the outside world. I want a taste of what we had. I miss us and there's nothing I want more right now than for you to do as you please with me."

Peter's eyes darken and a yelp escapes me when he takes over easily and bends down wrapping his hands behind my knees and brings me up to carry me to our former bed.

Our mouths never leave each other. With my legs now wrapped around his waist I can feel how hard Peter is and I moan in his mouth imagining him inside me. I want him so much my need is palpable. Our sex has always been the perfect amount of romantic, intense, and explosive so thinking about it makes my dick even harder and my hole even more eagle.

Somehow we're in the bedroom already. I have the habit of getting lost in Peter's presence and the trust that he won't hurt me. Physically at least.

"Undress me, please. I need your mouth around me."

The bastard bites my earlobe and I can feel his smile. "You don't make the decisions around here, Luke. But my mouth has missed you too and I can't wait to wrap my lips around your dick while my fingers fuck my favorite hole of yours."

Said hole clenches and I let out a mix of whines and moans which pull a rich deep chuckle out of the man driving me insane. Peter begins to undress me, and every piece of clothing he touches burns against my body.

"This new style of yours will be the death of me. I should be jealous that you look this hot today, but you're too beautiful for me to complain especially when the result makes you look this desirable."

Peter's hands finally reach my belt after removing my PU leather jacket. He unbuckles the belt, undoes my button, and pulls down my zipper, and when his left hand gets under the fabric of my boxers and wraps around my shaft I let out a moan so loud Peter has to cover my mouth.

His firm hand has always known what to do to drive me mad. Its movements have the perfect rhythm to drive me crazy. Peter is the only man I've ever done everything with, sex-wise, and unlike him, I never needed to look outside to be fulfilled. That thought is not welcome, though. This is the time to make big decisions that I'll regret later.

"Peter?"

"Yeah, baby?" His velvety voice flows on the surface of my skin giving me goosebumps. 

"Remind me how good we are in bed. Fuck me so bad that the next guy can't ever compare."