27. the heroes

In my friend Jamie's mii game, Gaston and Jasmine had a baby and Jamie named the baby Gas Station and if that isn't life goals then I don't know what is.

CoMmEnTeRsSsS-

Allegra_Bisscotti ; mikaxoxo02 ; motorola2727 ; rewrite ; THGdivergentElsa7402 ; Glittergirl66 ; Luckybelle0203 ; darkparadise_4 ; bellabae14 ; PopularlyUnpopular ; squishyfishies (the actual queen) ; MidnightXplosion ; angelarose_612 ; veronicatur ; TommoV ; 31cora ; _heyorhi ; CamilaVanilla26 ; Mikayla_Turner ; wifi_hogger (bABE)

Without further ado, here's the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Open your eyes, you disobedient fool."

An insult. Steadily gripping on consciousness, the first thing that Gaston heard was an insult.

How far he had fallen from the admired village heartthrob that he once was.

He blinked the moonlight out of his eyes, colors coming into view, held in shape by fuzzy lines. Green. An angular mess of olive green, towering above him- and black. There was black everywhere, pooling onto the floor in a lifeless heap.

"Gaston- Gaston, I'm well aware of the fact that you can hear me." Details sharpened to life, lines became more rigid- the mistress. He was laying on icy tiles, and the mistress was standing over him, her staff prodding at his stomach impatiently.

She did not look happy.

"Your excellency," he mumbled, hoisting himself up. "Your excellency, may I just take a moment to compliment your stunning appearance? You look particularly beautiful tonight-"

"Oh, silence yourself, will you, Gaston? Extra butter isn't going to get you very far. I honestly do not understand- why do male villains always insist on wasting their time with sap, especially those under my leadership? It isn't going to do anything for them-"

"Forgive my interruption, your excellency," he slurred, words of all colors mixing with the saliva sitting in his cheeks. "We've all seen Caleb shower you with compliments, and it definitely gets him somewhere-"

"His case is different."

"And how so?"

"Caleb is a handsome and charming man. However, you are, in a word..." An emerald nostril tugged back in disgust. "Well, not."

The moisture drained from his tongue, as did his words. Gaston took great pride in his appearance- he garnered most of his confidence from the jealous stares and red-cheeked sighs of local admirers. He wasn't going to sit there submissively while someone made tears in his pride, no matter how highly ranked they were!

"I beg your pardon, oh evil one," he spat, words oozing between clenched teeth, "but just who do you think you are, saying that I'm not handsome? Good luck trying to find a man half as dashing-!"

"Oh? Oh, you haven't seen it yet, have you?"

His eyes narrowed. "Haven't seen what?"

The mistress made a spiraling motion with her finger, and a hand-held mirror materialized out of thin air. "This, Gaston."

She held the mirror to his face.

He made an inhuman noise- a sharp intake of musty air, braided with a feeble scream- very fitting, considering that the face that stared back at him was just as inhuman.

It was a face that one would see in a nightmare, reflected in cracked mirrors and cradled in smoke. His flesh had been swallowed up by burns, painting him in repulsive reds and ashen purples. Some patches of skin were swollen and glowed red, others ground to bone. Everything was peeled and crinkled and hanging by a thread.