watching our twin flame die

I wake up with my head pounding from last night, and I groan as my stomach protests.

I didn't think I would ever talk to Poppy again until my drunk ass decided to break that streak and reveal my innermost thoughts about what I thought about her. I felt bad. She's the one who pushed away from me, and I confronted her last night. I'm honestly surprised she even came with me to the dorm.

I looked up in shock as the events from the party slowly came back to me.

Oh, shit.

I kissed Garreth last night.

Does Poppy know? Is she upset? Should I tell her?

I put my face in my hands, pushing my head under my warm sheets.

If I was her, I would've punched myself so hard for kissing Garreth. He had no right to even come over to me. I would've assumed they broke up, but it's not below him to have another girl while flirting with another.

I also kissed Sebastian last night.

Damn. Drunk Aurelia is kind of badass when she's not whining to girls asking why they stopped being friends with her.

Why the heck did I do all of that? Merlin, I felt like such a slut.

I forgot I also left Garreth standing there to go find Sebastian. Which I still don't understand why I did, but now he's probably pissed. I probably should've at least had the common decency to tell him I was leaving.

And Sebastian was probably mad at me for last night.

So now both boys were probably mad at me, and I had to go talk with both of them now. I was dreading Garreth's more than Sebastian's, though. Although I do have a lot of explaining to do to him for just randomly kissing him.

Suddenly, my stomach lurched, and I ran towards the bathroom to empty the contents of my poor stomach.

Yeah, I'm never drinking ever again.

It was only 8 in the morning and I wanted to roll under my covers and die. But that wasn't an option, because I had classes to get to.

Putting in the least amount of effort possible, I brushed my unruly hair, only permitting it to stand up taller. One thing I hated about my hair is out of 365 days of the year, I would have one good hair day. Maybe two if I was lucky. Today was not one of them, so I resorted to my old best friend, the messy bun.

I didn't care about what I looked like. Honestly, I kind of wish I could scare Garreth off, so I didn't have to go talk to him. I hated talking to him. He's so dimwitted sometimes I feel like I would have better luck talking to a brick wall.

And I probably would. Can't I just skip classes and go talk to the outside of the Hogwarts Castle instead? I'll do anything to not go to Charm's class with all 3 of my problems facing me the moment I walk in. I'll organize the entire library. Suffer through Sophronia's trivia. Clean out the common rooms. Please, Professor Weasley, I'll do anything.

Through my daydreams of much better punishments than class, I knew I still had to go. I can't fail. I take a deep breath and start on the walk there, focusing on not passing out.

I walk into Charms class and I see Poppy and Garreth talking and I smile. Hopefully, they can patch up their relationship. They're a cuter couple than me and him ever were.

I take my usual seat next to Natsai when Sebastian comes in and takes the table next to me. He takes one look at me and laughs loudly, taking in my messy bun and my sallow skin.

"Someone have a rough night?" He asked, his voice sounding lighter than last night's bitter tone towards me.

Images flash through my mind. My hand on his neck. His hand on my waist. The way he closed his eyes when I kissed him.