authors note/character collages

Violet:

Yes, she's a Ravenclaw

Yes, she's a Ravenclaw. It took me a good couple of hours to decide if she would be a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw, by the very little I've written about her character so far.

~~~~~~~~

Before this, I had Aurelia's name as y/n until I found a name I enjoyed. The more I wrote about her, the more I gave her a personality. And I just couldn't keep her name as y/n after that.

So now her full name is Aurelia Rose Gray, and this is basically what I think of her as. (this took me literally an hour on Canva 😭)

We're also not going to talk about the amount of time it took me to find her a good name. I was looking up baby names for HOURS and then I eventually settled on this one, because it's pretty and it comes from so many different backgrounds, including Poland (my native country <33) and even though I had decided on this, I wasn't sure if I wanted her name to be Auralie or Aurelia. For a full day, I had it in Wattpad as Auralie, but I kept thinking about it all day and had to change it.

Anyway, I'm going to finish ranting and let you enjoy her collage <3

I love making collages so much they're just so pretty

Now that I look at it this collage looks more like Hufflepuff but its okay Slytherins can like reading and flowers too hahaha

One more thing before you go about your day and only come back to this when I release another story chapter. 

I'm not going to have a chapter schedule, only because I'm never consistent and I'll either get busy and release my chapter late, or I'll get too excited and release it early. I'm going to try and write one chapter a week, though, and I'll announce when I release it.

Other than the random post I made you might not have seen, you may have noticed I haven't updated any of my other stories since my big spam post on March 22. It may be a while because I'm spending most of my time balancing school and this story, and writing 4 at once is just too hard right now. Revelio is the one I feel most comfortable writing right now, so until I reach a spot where I feel like I can take a break, don't expect any chapters from another story unless I decide to randomly write one. 

I love you all! Thank you for reading my story, and this random rant <3