~☆~How We Met~☆~

Hi readers! Welcome to the first chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

TW: None

The first day of kindergarten. A day to remember. Especially for two boys. That is, Killua and Gon.

Killua walks up to the elementary school. Holding his oldest brother's hand tightly.

The young boy has never been keen on social interactions. I mean, who could blame him? His parents never let him play with others his age. Just his siblings.

Before he knew it him, and his two older siblings were standing at the entrance.

"Kil," Illumi started bending down to be at Killua's level, "Be good and don't cause trouble."

Killua laughed and hugged the black haired male, "Okay Lummi! I love you!"

Illumi hugged back, "Yes, yes, now get going."

Killua nodded, heading up to the kindergarten entrance where a teacher stood. The woman wore a purple dress that reached her knees and had long flowing black hair.

"Why hello, what's your name?" She asked the young boy who was scared shitless of her.

"M-My name is Killua Zoldyck."

The teacher nodded with a smile, checking the clip board in her hand, "Well Mr. Killua, you just so happen to me in my class! So please just wait out here for the time being."

Killua nodded, moving behind the teacher and sitting on the grass waiting for others to come.

In the meanwhile, Gon walked up with his loving aunt. Well, more like ran up to the teacher. Gaining many others' attention, including a certain blue-eyed boy.

"Hello, what is your name?" the teacher asked.

The black-haired boy smiled, "My name is Gon Freecss!" He chirped.

The teacher checked the paper, just as she did with Killua, and smiled, looking at him, "Whelp you with me this year! Feel free to just sit here till school starts."

Gon nodded, running to his aunt, "Bye, Bye Aunt Mito!" He said with
a wave.

Mito laughed, hugging the small boy, "Have a good day. Love you, Gon."

Gon struggled out of her grasp, "Love you too, aunt Mito!"

With that, the orange haired woman walked off, and Gon looked around. And that's when he found Killua.

He walked over to him. Plopping nezt to the young Zoldyck, "Hi! What's your name!?"

Killua looked at him nervously, "K-Killua..."

Gon smile widened, "That's such a cool name! It's like Kill you ahh! Hehe!" Gon laughed.

And as if his laugh was contagious, the silver-headed boy laughed too, "Yeah I guess. Your names, Gon, right?"

The brown-eyed boy smiled, "Yeah!"

And that's how the two boys met each other. How it all started.

It's really short for the beginning... but that's okay! Hope you liked it♡