~☆~Play Date~☆~

TW: none

It's been two years since then. Their now in second grade and are still super close. But Gon had an idea.

He ran into school one morning to meet Killua in their classroom and give him a big hug.

"Good morning, Killua! I have a big thing to talk about!" Gon cheered.

"What is it!?" Killua asked.
Gon smiled, taking the pale boy's hands, "I want you to come over to my house!"

Killua paused. He had never been to someone's house before. He didn't even know if his parents would let him...

"I have to ask my parents..." Killua mumbled.

~☆~

Luckily Killua's parents were fine with it. So, on one Friday afternoon. After school was done, Gon took Killua to his house.
They both sat in the backseat of Mito's car, laughing to each other.

"Oh I have a bunch of video games at my house from my big brother!" Killua squeaked.

"Wha!? That's so cool. Aunt Mito won't let me have video games." Gon whined, giving his aunt a look.

Mito just laughed, "Yes, because you don't need them. Especially at such a young age."

"But I'm almost eight years old!" Gon whined, holding up eight fingers.

Killua poked Gon's side. Getting a flinch from the older boy. Who turned his attention to Killua.

"What are you doing for your birthday!?" Killua asks.

Gon puts his think face on, "Uhm... I wanna spend my whole birthday with everybody I love! So that's Aunt Mito, Kurapika, Retz, Pairo... anddd, my bestest ever friend Killua!"

Killua laughed, "Hehe that sounds cool!"

Meanwhile, in the front seat, Mito frowned. Gon didn't know the truth about his parents. And if Mito was honest, him not knowing was eating her away.

But the boys didn't pay attention as they pulled up to Gon's house. The black-haired boy instantly jumped out of his seat and dragged Killua behind him.

That afternoon, they played and played till Killua's mom picked him up. And it was the most fun they ever had.

This chapter is basically just a filler... ANYWAYS question on the day: What's your favorite anime? Mines HxH or Sasaki to Miyano