~☆~ My family is weird ~☆~

I made Illumi nice in this... I don't like it. Anyways, enjoy.

TW: none

The boys and their friends were now in third grade. All of them were still close, and now there was a new boy added to the mix. And his name is Leorio.

About three weeks ago, he showed up as the new kid. Gon, being Gon, instantly became friends with him. And so he got adopted into their friend group. Now, the six of them sit at lunch. All together talking.

"Killua, you're supposed to eat the chocolate after your real food!" Kurapika snapped.

Killua rolled his eyes, "I'm bot listening to you! You're not my mom!" He whined, counting to eat his chocolate bar.

"Ugh, what happened when you were quiet! Now you're such a brat!" Kurapika crossed his arms, gaining a laugh from everyone around.

"Wait, Killua used to be quiet!?" Leorio joked.

"Hehe, yeah, Killua was shy when I first met him." Gon laughed.

Killua, in response, flicked Gon's head and glared Leo, "At least the tea her didn't think I was in the wrong grade!"

"Hey, it's only cause I got held back in first grade!" Leorio whined.

"How do you even fail first grade!?" Retz laughed.

The friends kept bickering and talking for the rest of lunch. Then, I'm going back to class to do the same in note form... "Well, except for Kurapika. He would never break the rules.

After school, we stood Gon, Kurapika, Killua, and Pairo. Waiting for their gardens to pick them up.

"Hmm," Gon thought, "Killua, I should come over to your house!"

Killua looked at Gon with big eyes. He didn't like people in his house. He never had.

"Oh, can I come!?" Pairo asked, holding Kurapika's hand.

"Pairo, don't invite yourself to other people's houses!" Kurapika scolded his cousin.

Pairo just stuck his tough out at him, laughing a bit. Meanwhile, Killua looked down, kicking the dirt. His home life wasn't perfect... I'm not like how he at least thinks Gon's is. But he doesn't like to talk about it.

"Hey Killua, d-did I say something wrong? I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean too!" Gon pleaded, tears forming in his honey brown eyes.

Killua shook his head aggressively, taking one tan hand, "N-No! Uhm... well..." Suddenly, the younger boy ran, dragging Gon behind him.

They ended up on the playground. Under a structure so no one could hear him. Gon sniffled, looking at Killua, still quite confused. A single tear rolled down his face but was quickly whipped away by Killua.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Gon. It's just... my parents fight a lot. Like with each other... and my older brother."

Gon nodded, giving Killua a tight hug, "That's okay..."

Killua hugged back before hearing a familiar screech. "Big brother, big brother! What are you doing down there!?"

Alluka. Killua's sister, well, 'technically', brother, but she preferred to be called a girl when it was just them. Killua got out of the hug and climbed away from Gon to see three of his siblings. That is Alluka, Illumi, and Miluki.

Alluka ran up to Killua and urged him, "Hi, big brother!"

Gon slimed put after Killua staring at the Zoldyck children. He had seen Illumi many times. He was the one who always picked up his best friend. But the other two... he had never seen. And for some reason, he didn't like, to him, a random boy hugging Killua.

Said boy looked back at Gon, detaching his sister from his side, "This is my little sister Gon! Her name is Alluka!" Killua chirped.

Girl? Gon thought, looking her over. She had short black hair, a dark purple sweater, and gray pants. And she sure did look like a boy. But who's Gon to judge.

"Oh! Hai! My name is Gon. I'm Killua's best friend!" Gon chirped with a small wave.

Alluka smiled, "Oh! So you're the famous Gon! Nice to meet, yuh!" She smiled, holding out a pale hand.

Gon shook it, confused by what she meant. But before he could ask, Illumi walked up behind Killua, happing his shoulder.

"Alight, we need to get going. Mom and dad want us home as soon as possible." He grumbled, obviously annoyed.

"Awe, okay, Lummi!" Killua said, hugging Gon one last time before the Zoldyck kids set off.

Gon sighed. He wondered what Killua's family was like. Why did his parents fought. And why his brother seemed so agitated talking about them. Bot to meet the whole deal with Alluka looking like a boy.

But... Gon doesn't have any parents or siblings. So, what does he know?

For those who don't know, Alluka is canonically Trans. In this chapter, she is five. So, she doesn't know what that means... but she's still a girl!

Anywaysss. Question of the day: Favorite Song? Mine is... fuck idk.