~☆~A Gay wedding ~☆~

Can someone PLEASE invite me to a gay wedding? Please? No... okay-

TW: none

It has been a months sense that day. A month sense the two brothers have begun talking again.

And well... nothing ever really went back to normal for them. I mean, nothing is ever normal when you're a Zoldyck.

But now, in just a few hours, Illumi won't have that last name. The one that's been haunting him for his entire life.

But nobody cares about Illumi’s problems. No, we're here for the two best friends. They are currently in Gon’s room getting ready.

"Fuck! Why is this so fucking hard!" Killua screems from the connected bathroom.

Gon laughs a little. Currently the silver-headed boy is in the bathroom attempting to put on a suit for the first time.

Gon had already went through the struggles of putting his own on. So now he sat, staring in his mirror. Thinking about what was about to go down.

The two boys were about to go to a gay wedding. And Gon was awfully excited. He had been to one before when he was young.

His aunt’s friends to be exact. But he was younger so he doesn't quite remember it all... but he does remember the feeling.

He felt free. He felt excepted. He felt happy. And that's how Gon found put he wasn't straight. Well kind of. He never was forced with a label. His aunt didn't teach him that way...

Although his father is a different  story. And yes Ging is now apart of Gon’s everyday life. Ever sence that one random Tuesday he showed up he never left.

But it's very obvious that he's homophobic. Hell he never shuts up about how Gon should get a girlfriend. And that's cause his worst fear is his son Turing out gay.

But unfortunately for Ging, his son already has a crush. And last time anyone check Killua fucking Zoldyck isn't a girl.

"Hey... Gon you good?" Killua questions walking out of the bathroom. His suit on but his tie scrunched into his hand.

The older looks up. A small smile crossing his face, "All good."

Killua throws the milk colored tie at him with a bored expression, "We got to go soon."

Gon laughs a bit standing up from his chair, "What's with the tie?"

"Ties are annoying and unusful. Not to mention that thing is ugly as fuck. I'm not wearing it."

Gon laughs more picking up the tie from the ground, "It's really not that bad."

"Yes it is! It's a disgrace and shouldn't exist! I never want to see it again!" Killua commands dramatically waving his hand.

Gon only laughs more. A bright ass smile covering his face. The one Killua loves so very much. The one only Killua gets to see.

"Is it you, hate it, or you just can't put on a tie?"

Killua blushes a bit as he crosses his arms. Pouting like a child who didn't get the toy they wanted. This only brings more of a smile to Gon’s face as he walks up to his best friend tie in hand.

Gon carefully wraps the tie around Killua’s neck and begins to tie it. Meanwhile, Killua looked down his face burning as he felt Gon’s hands brush against his chest.

Gon bites his lip a bit, struggling to tie it. After all, he hasn't had to in years. Not since his aunt made him learn.

After another long minute, though, he got it. Patting the top of Killua’s head enjoying the overwhelming softness of the albino hair.

"Let's get going." He mumbles, walking out of his room.

Killua only smiles a bit in response. Following Gon downstairs so Mito can drive them to the wedding.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

The two kids and Mito pulled up to the venue. All in awe by the sight.

Crowds of people gathered around outside of a large mansion. Gold and pearl lining every last detail.

Gon jumped out of the car. Killua is running after him. They made their way to where the ceremony was going to be.

Looking around, you could tell that the people who made this happen were rich. And hell, Gon didn't know what to do with himself.

After all, Gon grew up in the low class. His aunt worked at a bar all the time, but it was only enough to pay bills and put food on the table.

And now there he stood. At the end or a long isle. Looking at the magnificent space.

Meanwhile, as Gon stared at all that was occurring. Killua stood beside him, watching the gold reflect in his eyes.

Killua came from a rich family. Although he hadn't been to many weddings, he had been to plenty of fancy events. So this wasn't a huge deal to him. But what was, was Gon. The way Gon’s face lit up just looking at the beauty of the place.

Killua never knew how much he could love someone until they moment. Until he saw Gon’s smile as he looked back at Killua.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Everyone finally took their seats. Killua stared as a man with slicked back red hair made his way down the isle. He wore mix of a dress and a suit and looked very... excited?

But all of his attention turned when music started to play. Specifically, the song 'Could you love me while I hate myself'.

And yes, that's not exactly a happy song, but it was a meaningful one. One that his deep to Killua. One he seemed to relate to a little too much.

Illumi suddenly appeared when the music started. And everyone stood when seeing him. Killua smiled at his older brother.

Although he was trying to stop laughing, seeing that Illumi was wearing a huge wedding dress.

Soon enough, Illumi got to the end of the aisle. And e eryone sat as the oficiator began to speak.

After another thirty minutes of pointless talking. The voes came. Then the finale.

And then the party started.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

The party was large. Although not that many people were actually there.

After the ceremony, everyone moved inside the mansion like building. Which Gon would compare to a castle.

There was lots of dancing, and lots of food. And now the two best friends sit at a table.

Well that's until the DJ starts to play a slow song. And Gon sees this as a chance of a life time.

"Killua let's dance!" Gon chirps beginning to pull Killua onto the dance floor.

The younger boys' face flushes as Gon turns around. Wrapping his tan arms around the pale neck.

Gon doesn't fail to notice the red on his friends face. And God how he loves it.

"Heh it's okay Killua." Gon mumbles as Killua raps his own arms around Gon’s waist.

"Do we have to dance?"

Gon shows off his innocent puppy face. And Killua completely caves in seconds.

All the meanwhile in the outside of the boys' bubble, Illumi dance with his new husband laughing at his younger brother. And... a godsent photographer saw the image of the  teens and took a photo.

These gay asses😪

Questions of the day: How many times have u watched hxh?

I've watched both versions twice now!