~☆~ Killua Gets Kidnapped(goes on vacation)~☆~

I love this title so very much- but this is legit a sad chapter. Sorry... not really.

Anyways, enjoy.

TW: Homophobia, Kinda negletive parenting idk

The two, and their friends, are now nine. In fourth grade. It's still early in the year, around mid October. And... well Killua's walking to school feeling sad, and mad. After what happened last night.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? No child of mine will turn out like... that!" Killua's mother screeched in disgust at his eldest brother.

"Fine then maybe I'm not your fucking child!" Illumi yelled back.

Killua leaned against the wooden door listening in... and he finally understood why his parents and Illumi fought so much. His parents were mad that Illumi is gay... and that exact fight was because Illumi got a boyfriend.

"Il how dare you talk to your mother that way!" Silva boomed shaking the house.

"If neither of you will except me then I'm out of this shit hole! And your no longer my parents!" Illumi yelled stomping out.

He opened the door too see a sobbing Killua. Trying his hardest not to cry, Illumi picked his younger brother up and quickly made his way to Killua's room.

The older of the two set Killua down on the bed. Sitting next to him. They both knew what would come in the future.

Illumi already decided to just leave. He couldn't handle his overbearing, homophonic parents any longer. But that wasn't all.

Their parents fought all the time. Weather that was verbal or physical. It didn't matter. They hated each other with every fiber of their being. And that hurt their own kids as well. Divorce was bound, well either that or they kill one another first.

And in the end Illumi, at the age of fourteen, ran away from the only home he ever knew. Leaving his parents, his siblings, and staring a new life.

So, now Killua walked along side his younger siblings. Miluki almost never went to school. Not to mention he was just as bad as their parents. Hell maybe even worse. So, that left Killua to watch over Alluka and Kalluto. Be the best big brother he could be, just like Illumi always was for him.
But all of that wasn't all of it. After Illumi left his mother had the bright idea of going on a vacation for three weeks.

And that meant not seeing any of his friends. Specially Gon, for that whole time. Which sounded like the worst thing ever. Even worse than his only safe space leaving.
But... he managed to smile a little. Just for his younger siblings and Gon. So, they wouldn't worry.
The young boy walked his siblings to their assigned doors. Giving them the same speech Illumi gave him every morning.

"Be good and don't cause trouble. Got it?" He asked each of them.
They both responded with something like what he used to say. Like, 'Okay, Love you!'
Finally the silver-headed boy made his way into his own class seeing the bright boy waiting for him. Like he always does.

"Hey Killu! Hm..." Gon mumbled placing a hand on Killua's chin.

Forcing the other to look at him.
It had been clear Killua was crying all night long. Between the redness in his eyes and the eye bags.

Gon frowned, "Did something happen? You can tell me."

Killua pulled Gon's hand away. But he couldn't bring himself to let go of it. So, he just entwined their fingers. Hold Gon's hand tight.

"I-I tell you later..." he murmured.

That day at lunch the friend group sat together. The only thing was... Killau wasn't eating. He had a school lunch... but he just wasn't hungry.

Gon worried grabbing a rice ball, "Killua open your mouth right now." He demande.

Killua, not having the energy to say no, just did. Gon pooped the rice ball in his mouth. Then they heard Leorio snort. The Teo looked at him in confusion.

"Pff you guys are like so gay!!" He laughed.

And just like that, Killua felt tears and memories flood into his eyes and head. Being gay is what got his brother taken away and hurt. Being gay was what ruined his life. And it wasn't even him, himself, who was gay.

"Uh... Killua-" Kurapika questioned. But Killua just ran off into the hall.

Gon, very worried, ran after him. And after looking for a bit he found his friend. Sitting in the boys' bathroom, sobbing on the ground.

Gon ran over to him hugging him tight, "Killu what happed?"

Killua couldn't answer. Everything felt like it was ending. His brother, his only safe place at home was gone. He would have to leave Gon for three whole weeks. And he could only imagine that Gon would forget about him in that time.

Gon held the younger boy tight, "It's okay Killua. I'm hear."

Killua finally calmed down looking at Gon, "Well... *sniff* m-my big brother ran away cause h-he's gay... a-and now my mom is making us go on a trip f-for three weeks. A-And Leo called us... g-gay... but I can't-"

Suddenly Gon kissed Killua. Right on the mouth, for only a second.

"Shut up... you can be what ever you want. Your parents don't get to decide."

Killua blushed bring his hand to his lips. He didn't know why he felt so happy that Gon had kissed him... but he did. Really, truly happy.

But alas the two were too embarrassed to bring it up again. So, they just went back to lunch. And Gon yelled at Leorio in private telling him to not make those jokes. To which Leorio listened of course.

But... then Killua had to leave at the end of the week. So, the two best friends stood by a tree at their school. Gon smiled locking their pinkies.

"I promise that I won't forget about Killua and will miss him every day he's gone. And if I break this promise stab a thousand needle in my eye!"

Killua laugh, "And I promise to come back and miss Gon the whole time I'm gone. And to bot enjoy one bit of it. If I break my promise stab a thousand needles in my eye!"

Gon smiled putting their thumbs together, "sealed with a kiss." He said quickly.

Killua blushed and so did Gon. But they just ignored it and set off to their own homes. Missing each other already.

Gon's just a little gay- it's okay tho we love him.
Question of the day: GonKillu or KilluGon? Personally I like both.