~☆~ First day~☆~

I hate writing block!

TW: None

And just like that, it was an early August morning. Killua got up early. So he could take care of his siblings.

Ever sense, Illumi had left. Killua took it up to himself to help his younger siblings in the mornings. Sense their parents wouldn’t bother too.

So, the eleven year old got ready. Wearing a blue hoodie that had the word ‘York New’ printed on it. And a pair of black cargo pants. Then, he made his way to Kalluto and Alluka’s shared bedroom.

The silver-headed boy woke them up. Helping them get their outfits chosen out. After that, he made a small breakfast and lunches for all three of them.

And although this seems like a lot, Killua was used to it. After all he’s been doing it since nine.

At seven thirty, the three kids walked out of their house. Only getting a small yell goodbye from their mother. And they started their walk to the elementary school.

After twenty minutes, they made it to their destination. Right under the infamous tree, Gon and Killua had made so many memories under.

Killua bid his siblings off. Giving the same speech he always did. The one he always got told by his older brother.

Be good and don’t cause trouble
And that left Gon and Killua to walk to the middle school. And they got there. Meeting up with their friends... except Retz.

They had all agreed to take a group picture that morning. But the thing is, Retz never showed up for it. So, they were left with a Pic without their friend.

And that’s was what started off the first day of middle school.

I didn't know how to right this out, but yuh...

Question of the day: Favorite Song artists?

Mine: Forever and always the beautiful Conan Gray