~☆~Dad..?~☆~

Sjsbxns

TW: panic attack

It’s now seventh grade. And right now the two best friends are walking to Gon’s house. They tried to have a sleepover… but Killua’s parents wouldn’t allow it. So, they’re just hanging out after school.

“Ugh I want chocolate!” Killua whined, earning a laugh from Gon.

“I think… we might have some at the home. We’ll that is, if you didn’t already eat all of it!”

Killua rolled his eyes as the two walked up on the doorstep. The older one pulled out his key, unlocking the door.

The two walked in, setting down their bags and taking off their shoes. Then, going in the living room… to see Mito and some random man talking.

The boys looked at the man. He looked like he was poor, probably a drug addict too. The smell of trash radiating off of him. Filling the room

Mito laughed nervously, looking at her nephew, “Ah G-Gon.”

Gon looked at Mito, a confused expression on his face. No one has ever come to his. Well, other than the younger boy that’s right next to him. Bot to mention, the guy just seemed off.

“Mito..? Uh?” Gon questioned, pointing at the man.

“Mm, Gon, we need to talk.”

Gon bit his lip, looking back. The silver-headed boy stood behind him. Almost as if to hide himself. Gon felt bad. Killua hated new people. Especially in spaces, he felt comfortable. Which… is basically only Gon’s house.
Killua looked up at Gon, and their eyes locked. And for a minute, it was like they were just talking to each other telepathically.

‘Should I go?’ Killua thought.

‘No… just go up to my room I’ll be there in a little bit.’

Killua scrunched his nose and ran upstairs. Leaving the three in the living room.

“Gon dear… sit down, okay?” Muto stuttered nervousness, lining her every word.

Gon simply complied. Plopping down on the couch that sat up against the wall. Staring down Mito and the man.

Meanwhile, his aunt took a deep breath and began to talk, “Gon, I know this is... sudden,” she looked at the man with a glare, “But… t-this is your father Gon.”

Gon’s mouth instantly dropped. It couldn’t be!? His father left the second he was born! But… now that Gon took the time to look at him, it made sense. Black spiked hair, same sparkly brown eyes.

But this, just like Mito said, was sudden. Too sudden. Too much. Gon never found interest in knowing his father personally. After all… he left him his entire life.

His emotions mixed all together. Over stimulating him in seconds.

“Gon..?” Mito whispered quietly, reaching out to him.

Before she could move her hand to the boy’s shoulder, he ran. Holding back tears, he ran to his room, slamming the door open the closed in seconds.

Meanwhile, Killua was sitting on Gon’s bed waiting. He looked up seeing Gon’s face. Tears running down his face, teeth clenched.

Killua got up fast, running up to him and whining his never-ending tears, “Hey, hey, what happened? What’s wrong?”

Gon couldn’t talk. He needed everything to just be quiet. His breathing sped up abnormally.
He sunk to the floor, hyperventilating. While a worried Killua bent down.

“G-Gon..?” He questioned.
He had never seen Gon like this before. He’ll he hadn’t seen Gon cry once. He was always so happy.

The younger boy stared at the other. He had only seen someone act like this once. That was his sister…

Killua was quick to act. Pulling Gon close to him, petting his head.

“Shhh… Hey Gon… can you tell my five things you see?” Killua hummed. This was the technique he did with Alluka.

Gon looked around, “B-Bed… desk, curtain, bag, floor…” he let out.

Killua smiled, “What about four things you can hear?”

“uh… m-me, birds, you *sniff* cars…”

Killua continued to pet Gon’s hair, “three things you feel?”

Gon grabbed onto Killua’s sweater, “Y-Your sweater, carpet… hand…”

Killua tightened his grip, “Two things you smell?”

Gon sniffled again, looking up to Killua, “Y-You… and fiberize.”

The silver-headed boy smiled once more, “And one thing you can taste?”

“Uh… uhm…”

That’s when Killua remembered the chocolate he had in his pocket. He pulled it out and popped it in Gon’s mouth.

“Mm! C-Chocolate.”

Killua nodded, cupping the older boy’s cheeks, “You okay now?”
Gon leaned into Killua’s soft touch.

“Yeah, thanks…”

“Of course. So, uh, can you explain?”

Gon nodded. He explained who the man was. And why did he have the panic attack. Killua just nodded, holding Gon and comforting him to the best of the ability.

And they both knew, Ging’s presence would change their world just a little more.

...

Question of the day: 1999 or 2011 hxh.

I love both, but 1999 has my heart. Although 2011's fighting scenes are better.