~☆~ Your Not the Only One With Family Problems~☆~

Uhm... fuck Ging Freecss- anyways

TW: Mentions of Ging Freecss

Three very long weeks passed and Killua was finally back. He made his way into school and walked in the class room. His eyes went straight to the black-haired kid sitting in the back.

He ran in and right up to Gon. Hugging him from behind.

"Gonnn!" He hummed nuzzling the snip on the tan boy's neck.

"K-Killua!?" Gon shouted standing up to hug him properly, "Hehe I missed you so much!" Gon chirped pulling back.

But all Killua saw was scratches. Gon had Band-Aids tracing down his arms and legs. Even one on his face. And yes, with Gon being an outdoorsy kid he always had a few. But this was more than normal.

"G-Gon... what happened?" Killua muttered the worst coming to his mind.

Gon looked at his Band-Aids sighing, "I'll uh... tell you later."

Killua bit his lip and just nodded. And soon enough that time came. It was currently recess. Gon pulled Killua away over to the same tree they made their promise three weeks before.

Gon huffed, "Well I was running around the forest that's by my house... and this giant fox bear got really mad! Uhm... she almost killed me actually," Killua gasped as Gon went on, "But it's okay because someone saved me. H-His name is Kite. And he told me that my dad is alive..."

Killua knew what, at least he and Gon thought, was Gon's situation. Gon's parents died in a car rec after he was born. That's what Mito always told them.

"Apparently he's a super big business man! B-But... that means that aunt Mito has been lying to me... and that m-my dad left me."

Killua gulped. He questioned who could ever leave Gon. He knew that he couldn't never...

"So the scratches..?"

"Hehe the fox bear was actually just protecting her young! And sense Kite killed her... I started raising the baby fox bear."

Killua sat there in shock. Fox bears were known to be very smart, but very dangerous animals. Gon is probably the first person to even attempt to tame one.

"Hm... cool. Well," Killua tapped Gon's shoulder, "Your it!" with that he ran up.

This started a game of tag between the entire class. And they all had a bunch of fun... as they always did when they were together.

Yas😭✨️
Also Kite>>>>
Question of the day: Favorite HxH arc? Either Chimera ant or Greed Island for me.