~☆~Good Bye Elementary ~☆~

...I don't know what to put here

TW: None

They finally made it to the end of fifth grade. And now they all stood in little caps and gowns in the back of the stage. See, the class was at their fifth grade graduation. And they all had to do a performance.

"Ugh I don't like singing!!" Killua whined.

Gon laughed, patting his back, "But your singing voice is pretty!" He chirped, showing no shame as always.

"Please kid just mouth it like I do!" Leorio said proudly.

Killua looked up at him with a bored expression, "Who are you calling kid!?"

"Well I'm older than all of you!"

Pairo punched him in the arm,

"That's just cause you couldn't even pass first grade."

Leo growled back, and the two started bickering. As Kurapika attempted to break them apart.

Meanwhile, the three others just laughed in the background. Starting up their own conversation.

"So, are your guys' parents coming?" Retz asked.

See, Retz isn't one to know everything. After all she's not that close to anyone in the friend group.

"Uh well my aunt is coming! Oh, my grandma, too!" Gon cheered.

Everyone knew just how excited Gon was to see his grandmother. After all, she had flown all the way from another country to see him graduate. Not to mention he hadn't seen her sense he was five.

"Heh cool! What about you, Killua?"

Killua pursed his lips, "Yeah... my parents are coming."

Gon patted Killua's head. Messing with his hair a bit, "What about your siblings?"

"Their all in school, and my parents refuse to take them out. So, it'll just be them." He explained, gaining nods from the other two.

"Okay class! Everyone we're lining up!" the teacher announced, interrupting the kid's conversations.

The kids listened, getting into line based on height. Leorio got front, considering he was the tallest. Kurapika, Gon, and Killua were all together in the middle.

Meanwhile, Retz and Pairo were left in the very back. The while class walked out onto stage. Filling up the worn down and rusted bleachers. They began to sing their practiced song after the introductions.

Gon smiled to himself as he quieted down just a bit to hear his nervous best friend. Gon found his normal voice calming... but his singing was godly.

After the ceremony, the stage emptied, and parents met with their kids. As the day was over early for them. But beforehand, Gon, being such an extrovert, got the whole class together. They all took a big group picture together...

And that was the way they said goodbye to elementary. And none of them would change it for the world.

Yeah, middle school...

Question of the day: Favorite movie? Mines damsel or moxie(both on Netflix)