Day - 4

Luisa's Pov :
I just shared everything with my friend becky. She was laughing. There is nothing to laugh about, right? I just told her there is a cute looking boy no no there is a boy whose lips looks cute. She was laughing like a devil.
Becky : girl, YOU even looked at his lips!! *laughs* you *laughs* You always have crushes over many boys i mean who looks cutes to you. *laughs*
Luisa : there is nothing to laugh. I just liked his lips not Him!!!
Becky : dont worry. You will be in love with him sooner. *laughs again*
Luisa : shut up, bi**h *annoyed*
Becky : *laughingggg* YOU cant stop me.
I left her behind. She was being annoyed. I just liked his lips not him.
Time skips :
Bell rang. Its mean class dismissed. Ugh i have English class today. I have to face that Alisha girl.
At the english class :
Teacher still didn’t came. I was alone at the room but after 5 mins, alisha came. She asked me where is teacher? Like tf cant she see teacher is still not here? I told her he didnt came. We both were waiting. She suddenly starts talking about her bf. Like did i asked? But i wants to know because i likes to stalk on people and i likes to know if anyone have any bf or not.
Alisha : do you know i have a boyfriend.
Luisa : oh really *excited* who is it?
Alisha :  his name is Ronak. Love of my life.
He said we will get married.
Luisa : oh its great then. If you guys get ma, then dont forget to invite me.
Alisha : of course. You know he gave me this ring and this bracelet. *showing me her ring & bracelet*
Oh teacher same. We sat together. All the time she was talking about her boyfriend Ronak.
After an hour, class ended . I was about to go but suddenly she said -
Alisha : take my Instagram id and follow me. *gives me a smoll paper with her I'd written there*
Luisa : *takes it* okay. I have my pfp of i hope you will get that.
We bid our byes.
I went back to home. My aunt came. I talked with her. After that i went outside to buy some drinks.
At night :
Mom : you are looking so tired, luisa. Go and sleep today.
Luisa : okay mom. Good night.

Continue in the next part ~~~
Thank you guys for reading my storyy ~❤️‍🩹