Day - 5

At College :
I told everything to becky that happened yesterday. Becky was like "wtf, r u saying gurl". We didnt got much time to talk because her boyfriend Brovat was sick today so he was asking for her attention. So, i left them to have their privacy. I was happy but when i remembered that today i have physics class i was cursing in my mind. Like why the fuck do i have to attend every class?????? Cant i just take a day off?
No! If i say this to my mom, she gonna beat the hell out of me.
I again sighs before writing whatever our class teacher writing in the board. I looked others. Some was sleeping, some was talking and some was taking notes.
Time skips :
Finally bell rang. But sadly, i have to attend physics class. But today i will go there late.
Ugh Teacher gonna call my mom.
Time skips at coaching :
I reached there only to find so many girls to stand infornt of main gate. I didnt pay much attention there. I sat alone and was eating chips. No one was in the class room. Teacher was also not there. But suddenly everyone came inside and sat. Infornt of me, Nilasha and Sofiya sat. With me Alisha sat. Nilasha took some chips from me. I offers to others if they wants, but they denied. Its good for me. I dont like people who willingly take foods from others. It feels weird.
Again that boy Name Asher was playing with pen. Alisha sat at the back sit just to talk with asher. Teacher was roasting her normally but her laughed.
I guess she is crazy?
Sofiya said-
Sofiya : i heard you sang in the College? Was people there okay? Didnt their ear hurted?
Alisha : *laughs* why would their ear hurt?
Sofiya : becaus such a crowd person sang infornt of many people. I mean those people were also shitty like You.
Alisha : *to teacher* Polik sir, look what is she saying.
Teacher : shut up and write that down. And sofiya dont talk.
Sofiya to Nilasha : buddy, she got scared. Thats why she complained to teacher *laughing*
Nilasha : *laughing her ass off* yeah. Look at her face *looking at Alisha*
While, i was at the back enjoying the drama.
Suddenly Madin said -
Madin : if that girl again come here, i swear i will slap her right in her face. I may also kick her.
Asher : *laughs* yea yea ok. You can do it.
Polik sir : Don't say it like that. Dont create problems here, ok?
Mehedi : ok, sir. We will beat her outside of this coaching but only if we see her again.
I was confused. Like whom are they gonna beat? And a girl? Tf..
After a while, class ended.
I went back. I was tired so i slept.
Time skips at 9pm :
My cat was sick so i was taking care of her.
She didnt ate whole damn dayyy. i told my mom to take her to hospital tomorrow. After sometime, we slept.

( sorry guyss 😭 i have made a mistake.
I didnt included friday. Today is Saturday so its physics class)