Day - 30

At College :
Becky & brovat both Didn't came today. So i was all alone. Teacher gave us a announcement with saying we are having an exam at the end of this month.
At English coaching :
Alisha : Asher is a dog. He made misunderstanding Between me and Tahmid.
Luisa : oh *in a boring tone*
Alisha : Tahmid was so angry that he went back to his village. He will study there. I need your help, Luisa. For just once, please bring your phone so that i can talk with tahmid. Please please.
Luisa : fine. But only for once.
Alisha : okay. Thank you so much.

Next day -
At College :
Principle : We are going to have an exam after 2day so you guys dont have to come till then. Just stay at home and study hard.
I'm telling this for your own good guys. If you fail this time, you wont be able to attend the next exam. We dont want that to happen to anyone. So, study well.
Students : okay, sir. Thank you so much, sir. We love you. You Are the best.
At break time :
Audity & israt didnt came today but fatema did came.  I didnt even looked at her. One of my friend told me that fatema was looking at me. I said maybe she was looking at simeone else.
Before that incident, i would always look for them. I would always look at them but now? I dont even take a glance at them. If they didnt said those things, i would have apologised to them and tried to fix our friendship long ago but i dont even feel anything for this Friendship now.  They made me feel like I'm a useless person. I dont deserve anyone.

Time skips at coaching :
Asher was roasting alisha. Maybe its because he got cheated on?
Asher : there is a cheater among us. That person even betrayed me. How sweet.
Alisha : i know you are talking about me. I have already apologized to you, asher.
Asher : yeah, you and your apology. Oh my sister, are you good? Is brother-in-law treating you Alright?
Alisha : yeah. Why are you calling me sister? *laughing*
Asher : bacause you are my sister. Or should i call you sister-in-law?
Alisha : you dont need to call me these. I'm fine with anything. *laughing*
Asher : dont laugh like that. You are looking like a stupid dog who cant even understand anything. You are just a coward.
Alisha : *laughing* *serious* Polik sir, are you going to start our lesson or not?
Asher : yeah, sir. Someone is getting angry because you are not taking her lessons.
Alisha : *laughs*

Blah blah ~~~~