Day - 11

At home :
My cough was gone. I have woke up too much late today. Its already 11am. I got dressed and borrow some money from my mom. I ate some biscuits from the shop.
At the coaching, there was Asher, Sofiya, Alisha & another boy. He is new maybe. I sat beside Alisha. She told me that new boy is the boyfriend of sofiya. I was surprised. But they both are cute together.
Alisha : you know what? Ronak's mom caught my hand suddenly from the back. I didnt even realised it was his mom. She slapped me infornt of many people and roasted me. I was crying nonstop. Like I'm not the only on being in love, right? Her son also loves me so? Cant she shout at her son too? Am i the only one in her eyes?
Luisa : ow. Where was ronak at that time?
Alisha : he was besides his mom. Mothers Son *rolls her eye*
Luisa : oh. I understand.
Alisha : hey, Nondini. Are you dating someone?
Nondini : noh I'm not.
Luisa : not everyone like you, Alisha. Some are still single and dont like dating, rlsnship blah blah.
Alish : *laughing* ok ok.
Nondini : hi, my name is Nondini.
Luisa : hello. I'm Luisa.
Nondini : nice name. Can i borrow your note book?
Luisa : sure.
Meanwhile:
Asher : brother, i dont smoke but you can if you want. Here it is.
John : hm. *smoking*
Sofiya : you are again smoking. Stop this bullshit. Throw this away.
John : ok, honey. *throws it away*
Sofiya : good. Can you guys leave? But Luisa stay with me.
Luisa : ok.
Alisha : let me stay too.
Nilasha : same same.
Sofiya : just fucking leave.
They left hurriedly.
Sofiya : but first close your eyes, Luisa.
Luisa : wait, why? *looked at John* ok I'm closing my eyes. *eyes closed but still looked*
Luisa : *shocked with big eye and mouth opened*
Sofiya & john kissed each other. Lippp kisssss. It was lip kisss. They looked so hott 😭🤌 i ship them. Asher came and told then that polik sir was coming. John left hurriedly. Sofiya is blushing now. Aww she looks so cute when she is shy.
Sofiya : did you saw something?
Luisa : Everything *blank mind* it was cute tho.
Sofiya : *shy* thankss.
Polik sir : attention. I will take exam in the next class. And for today, something happened so class is off. You guys can go now. *left*
Sofiya : huh?
John : *peeked from the door* lets goo Sofiya. Its our time to spend. Everyone leave. Asher go and stand infornt of the gate. in case, someone comes. And sister Luisa, can you stay with us?
Luisa : okay.
I was looking at somewhere else while they both were hugging and kissing each other. They are talking about family. I dont want to hear what they say. Let me think about something else. That person standing there is gonna be my boyfriend and i love hi- waitt THATS ASHERRR!!!  WTF!! Luisa luisa luisa are you stupid?
Sofiya : thank you, luisa & Asher. You guys can leave now.
Luisa : um...okay.
Asher : take care, brother. Your girlfriend is too much beautiful. People may snatch her away from you.
John : not untill, I'm alive. I will kill that person whoever looks at my girl.
Sofiya : hm hm now go or else my mom will kill you.
John : ouch, my mother-in-law dont understand my feelings.
Sofiya : shut it, jonny.
John : huh?
They were bickering. I left because they might eat my brain.
As usual same shits, study, eat, sleep.