Day - 6

At College :
I talked to becky about yesterday. Brovat was also there. We trio were thinking like what was happening yesterday when i reached there.
Becky : they may fighted with any girl?
Brovat : boys are scaryy.
Becky : *starng into his soul* what are you then?
Brovat : i mean some are. 😅
Luisa : shut up, malfoys. Go back to yours corners. *left*
I was thinking over night like about wh they were talking. After a while, i dont care.
Finally, today my bestfriends came to College. I have special nicknames to them. Its - Soonie, doongie, dori.
They hugged me. There is many problems going through us. After spending time with her, i left for my English class. As today is Sunday. I saw three girls were waiting for our teacher. Alisha was also there. She waved at me and I waved at her back. She approaches me.
Alisha : Sir, still didnt came. And see you also came late. I thought you wouldn’t come today.
Luisa : oh. How can i miss the classes. If i miss any class then she gonna throw me out of our window.
Alisha : *laughs* look there is two senior sisters.
Luisa : hmm i see.
One of them asked me my name. I was in my own world but suddenly panicking so answer that. I asked Alisha what my name was......
Other senior sister said we both are stupid like what the fuck do you know about me?
I was so angry. But Alisha again laughed at their talks. I wonder if she has any problem with her laughing. She always laughs whenever someone insults her. Its just gets so annoying if you do it daily.
Teacher didnt came. We waited for 30 minutes but teacher didnt came so we left. Before leaving, Alisha said her bf is ignoring her. I said dont worry nothing worse will happen. Then we both parted away..
I went back to home. My mom said she was going to take our cat to Hospital and also asked if i wanted to come. I said no because i was feeling so weak. I was sleeping. I didnt even know when they left. When they came.
After i woke up, i was looking around if my mom was there. She was sleeping. I looked at the phone only to find ou that its 5AM. i cant even fall alseep now. So i woke up and ate leftovers.