Day - 20

Aish. Polik sir and Asher are too much *whines* why did they fixed the time at 8am? Its too much early. I told my mom that i dont want to go there today but she was yelling, shouting at me. Like i want some peace, Mom. I angrily left.
At coaching :
I was alone with Sofiya, nondini, alisha & tahmid. Sofiya was talking with me, Alisha talking with Nondini, Tahmid just playing with his pen.
Sofiya : how can she propose him infornt of everyone? Even Polik sir heard that.
Luisa : just proposal? The day before she proposed him, ronak broke up with her.
Sofiya : such a Whore girl. Oh by the way, are you single?
Luisa : yes I'm.
Sofiya : You are lying, right?
Luisa : Noo. I'm really single. Find me a boy.
Sofiya : hahaha. Okay okay.
Asher came and told sofiya to find a girl for him.
Luisa's Pov :
WHAT!!! he is single? Whatever but i just said i need a boy and he also said he need a girl. Ugh forget it.
After the exam. Alisha told me she was going to bunk english class with Tahmid and also gave me a job *rolls eyes* now i need to tell sir that alisha is sick and wont come lolz. Why me?
Oh john brother? Why is he peeking from the door? *looking at sofiya's mom* oh i got it. But i cant do anything right? If i bring sofiya outside, her mom will also follow us.
I should head back to my home. But i have been in love, i guess? Cz i always look at Asher. I needs topics to talk with him. I know he wont accept me. He dont like girls with ugly face.
At the night :
Why am i thinking about them again? Audity, i hate you. I hate you all. I'll make your wish come true. Didnt you said i have never tried to suicide? Its haram i know. i will get into an accident but by unknowingly. Why am i feeling so angryyy? I know what my hearts what now. I took a piece of glass that i had saved a long ago. I started cutting my hands but not that deep because my family will get it and misunderstand with that. I have been hurting myself in many ways. I'm in depression. I need someone to hug me. I'm feeling lonely. I wants to cry but tears are not coming. What happening with me? Allah take me back. I cant do this anymore.