Day - 21

I woke up late today. I couldn't go to College because i was sleeping too much deep. Mom went outside to buy groceries. I wont go to english class today. Ugh. I called my mom to say that i wont go but she warned me if i wont go then she is not gonna buy me Ice-cream.
I went to coaching only to find alisha sitting alone with sir taking his lessons. I sat besides Alisha. Alisha told me that Asher is her new boyfriend. I was shocked. I congratulated her. It was like my world crashed. Teacher was talking but i didnt heard anything. Alisha was proudly saying she went with asher.
Alisha : Tahmid is a fuck boy. He doesn't respect girls. He is a dog. And u know what Ronak was a mummy's boy.
Luisa : oh. *no reaction*
Alisha : i wonder, how john brother tolerate Sofiya.
Luisa : why? What's wrong?
Alisha : i mean, sofiya dont even let John brother kiss her. And her mom? Her mom hate john brother. Her mom don't even let sofiya to touch phones.
Luisa : its her own business. You dont need to discuss about that with anyone. Its her life and her choice. Like you are making boyfriends and so many ex.
Alisha : noh i didn't meant in that way. Its just..
Luisa : can you fucking stop talking? I cant even hear what is sir saying.
Time skip at Home :
Asher loves Alisha and she loves him back. I dont want to be in love triangle. My love is one sided. One side love hurts the most. What did i do to deserve this? *crying* my bestfriends left me. The one whom i loved, now belongs to my normal friend. Why Allah Why? Allah i cant do this anymore. Please take me back, Allah. Its been 5 months that i have been in love with him.
Its not even love triangle, is it? Its ONE SIDED LOVE!! my heart is hurting so much. *cryinggg* Why me? Whyyyy??
*sobs* no one loves me. I hope they will be good and their relationship will be healthy. I dont want to see him sad. I wants to sleep. Sleep for Forever .

Author pov :
Luisa was crying so much that she fell asleep. She has been studying in that physics coaching for 6 months already. She has been in love for 5 months now.

( guys, forgive me for my poor english and grammars 😭😭😭)