Day - 34

At the exam hall :
I was standing infornt of our hall room. Israt went past me. She didnt even talk or waved at me. I was dumbfounded. Like, yesterday they wanted to fix everything and today? One of them ignored me. Its funny. 
*bell rings*
Shit!! I have to go.

After the exam:

I went to my mom hurriedly because i dont wants to meet with them. But my luck was not with me! Audity, israt & fatema were waiting for me. As soon i saw them, i turned back and starts walking. But our class monitor comes to me and told me she has something to talk about. I was like okay. I Didn't realised i was walking to the main gate.
They came infornt of me and thanked our monitor. I was in shock. I glared at monitor.

Audity : Luisa please, lets be friends again.
Israt : yes yes. Now lets shake our hands.
Fatema : *trying to unfold my fingers*

Luisa : really? Is it that easy? *laughs*  oh audity didnt you said you were going to end the game? So, now you guys will make me your friends again and then will break our friendship? Good for you.

( that day, when Audity, israt & fatema said so many hurtful things to me. Audity also said "you started this game.. And i will end it. You used to be jealous with this girl with whom you are sitting. But now, why are you sitting with her? Didnt you said not to talk with her? Just wait and watch, how i end this shitty game that you started)

Luisa : i didnt even knew what happened and game? What game? I'm not like you Audity.

Audity : I'm sorry. Lets be friends again. Lets start over.

Luisa : really? We used to be strangers. So we are strangers again. Dont make me say something that i'll regret and also you guys will get hurt. I can be very rude then You, Audity. You just didnt saw my bad side. No one knows my bad side. If i wants to take revenge, then i will make your life hell. Dont make me do it. We are here for only 1year . So stay away from me.

Fatema : Luisa You can even beat Audity because she said things to you not me.
Israt : same goes to me. I didnt even said anything.

Luisa : *laughing* really? *patted audity's head* nice try. I hope you guys will be very happy after making me crazy. Thanks for everything you have done. I will never forget. *smiles*

After saying these, i left with mom. Mom dont even know that they were with me. My heart was aching. I wanted to cut my body. bite everything.  Destroy the whole world. I wants to destroy everything.
At home :
I laid on my bed after locking the room of my room. I starts to cry... Cry... CRYY... i was crying really hard. I cant do this anymore. I cant ignore them anymore. I love them. They are a part of my life. I had so many fights but still we were friends. But now look at us? We used to send message in our friendship group but now? I lave left that group and you guys dont even message me. Lol. Its funny. Really funny. Very funny.