Day-37

Luisa :
After reading there chats, i was smiling like an idiot.  I didnt realised it was already morning as i have been awake the WHOLE FUCKING NIGHTTTT. SHIT!!
MY MOM IS GOING TO FIND OUT THAT I DIDNT SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT NOR I STUDIED!
Oh someone is coming into my room °_°.
I acted as I'm in a deep sleep. Oh its my mom. She is trying to wake me up but i'll play for a little more or else she gonna find out.
Mom : ai, luisaa. Wakee uppppp. I have been calling you for 20minutes. Are you dead or what?
Luisa : *still closed eyes* uuuuuuu... Momm~~ let me ~ sleep for 5 minutes ~~~.
Mom : its already 7am. Wake upppp. You need to studyyyyy.
Luisa : ugh. Okay okay.
I acted as my darling left me. 🤐 but i dont have any right?
I went to washroom just to wash my face.
Mom gave me tea and biscuits. Honestly, tea and biscuits makes me go to toilet for straight 20 minutes. ( i dont know what the heck is I'm writing now)
I'm now reading books 😺 i mean I'm reading Biology book. I'm too lazy to move my ass as my notes are 2feets away from me. I'm reading book while scrolling Instagram reels. To be honest, I'm focusing on my phone right now. All the reels are giving me chills. Because HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE??? THERE ARE LITRALLY THINGS ARE WRITTEN THAT HAPPENING IN MY LIFE. THE FUCKKK?!?!
I was screaming in my mind. They are litrally saying *your bestfriends are your real sister.* *do you miss your bestfriend?* in that reel my bestfriend israt liked it. *your crush is soon going to win your heart* *Write your bestfriends name with your eyes closed* in this reel, i did as the video said. Shocked as hell. Its correct like how the heck did i got all of their name correctly with my eyes closed? Ugh i should dance lolz.

Time skips at exam hall:
I saw becky gesturing me to look at the door. I did as she gestured me. I saw audity standing infonrt of our window trying to tell me to wait after the exam. I ignored her because i wants to punish them. Today's exam went so smooth as it was Biology.
I told becky while Walking towards the door that today’s exam was so easy.

Luisa : you know what, it was so easy than math exam. Thats why Biology is my favourite subject.
Becky : everyone knows why Biology is your favourite subject. 😬
Luisa : well, its because its too easy to understand. *proudly*
Becky : Its Because You Are A Dirty minded. You even told me how kids were born i mean how and where did they came from. You always turns normal talks into dirty talks *sighs* bitch i hope you'll get a man who is dirty minded same as you.
Luisa : in mind : man? Maybe Ash- no no) i dont care. Even if he is not a dirty minded, i will make him dirty. *😎*
Becky : shut it
While me and becky were talking, audity came and said -
Audity : Luisa? Can i talk with you?
Luisa : okay.
Audity : un... In private please? Others are waiting for you. So lets go there.
Luisa : then i will no-
Becky : you go luisa. I have to go now. My boyfriend is waiting for me. But *to audity* if you again dare to make my friend cry then i'll forget about the fact that you were once Her bestfriend. Luisa might be kind enough to forgive YOU but i'll never. She may forgive You but will never forget.
Audity : i can understand. I promise nothing will worse happen this time. I will not let anything bad happen again.
Luisa : You? You were are main villain. Okay becky, you can go now. I will handle them.
Becky : sure.
After becky left, me and audity went to a restaurant to talk. There was israt, fatema, melly and emma waiting for us.
I sat in the corner but auidty and israt sat besides me. While fatema sat infornt of me and others were casually sitting far from us so we can talk peacefully. There was a pun drop of silence but audity broke it.

Audity : girl, look. Please please forgive us. We are innocents. I was just not in my right mind to say anything. I know my behaviour towards you was very wrong and i admit it.
I'm... sorry.
Luisa : *laughs* you? You guys are... Innocents? 🤣👏 do i look like a joke to you? You and your innocent face.. Pfttt. You all have two faces. And sorry? Are you kidding me, audity? Really? If you were sorry then you would have come to me long ago and now? Its all bullshits.
Fatema : ok you dont have to forgive her but please fogive me.
Israt : me too. I didnt done anything. I dont even know what the heck happened. *innocence eyes*
Luisa : *laugh* now i get it. Your gang leader is Audity!  If she doesn’t talk with anyone then, you also wouldn’t talk with them. Lolz really funny.
Audity : please give us another chancee. Please. Pretty please.
Luisa : shut it.
Melly : Luisa.... *sighs* i know these all happened because of me. I will just walk away from you guys. I'll part ways but dont break this friendship .

Luisa : its not your fault. Its all my fault because I'm such a loser. I'm a overdramatic person and also i get jealous easily. *giving audity painfull eyes* i dont think its good for us to be friends again.

Fatema : no no. Its good to us. Everyone wants us to be friends again.
Luisa : you dont understand. I'm in pain. You said you know me well. But really? Do you really know me? Question to YOURSELF. *Sighs* its time to go. Bye.
Audity : wai-
Before audity could say anything, i left.
At the night :
Science group :
Today 9:46
Sir : we are going to hold a party 2weeks later. Note that.
Asher : okay sir 👍

Seen by everyone

It was my mistake ( Luisa X Asher) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara