Day - 33

Today is our final exam at College.
Before the exam, i was walking with becky.
Audity & fatema's class room was besides my classroom. I didnt even looked at them.
One of my friend Seuly hugged me. At that time, i looked at Audity & fatema. Becky gestured me about israt. She meant israt is looking at me. Then our hall teacher came. We went to our seats.
After the exam :
My mom was waiting for me. So i went to her. I was about to leave but suddenly audity, fatema & israt same and greeted my mom. I didnt told anything to my mom that happened Between me & my friend. Audity complaints to my mom that i dont talk with them. Mom called me to talk with them but just to avoid them i starts to walk faster. Mom kept calling me but i ignored her because i dont want to talk with them.
At home :
Mom : Why did you avoid them?
Luisa : you will not understand, mom. Dont let them come near me or tell them where am i.
Mom : but they were upset.
Luisa :  *in mind : upset about what? Upset for What they did with me?* i dont care.
At night :
I added a note in Instagram saying "i miss her. Should i message her again?"
After a few minutes, israt replied to my note saying "did you missed me?😁"
I said "not you"

Israt : are you sure?🤨

Luisa : yes I'm sure. And Who the hell are j
you?

Israt : Your bestfriend 😁

Luisa : i dont have any bestfriend.

Israt : ayy Idiot, what did you sayyy?😑

Luisa :  i said I DONT FUCKING HAVE ANY BESTFRIEND!!  Dont you understand this little thing? Stupid ass.

Israt : Buddy 🥺, just forget everything what happened before.

Luisa : really? Is it that easy to forget?

Israt : Yes 😁. Just go and hit a tree. Then, you'll forget everything.

Seen 1m ago

After 2hours :

Audity : chinguu - yaa 😛.

Seen

Audity : Reply meee 😔

Luisa : who are you?

Audity : Your bestfriend.

Luisa : AGAIN!! I dont have any BESTFRND!

Audity : then what am i? A ghost? No, I'm your bestfriend. We have been bestfriends for 2years now. Dont ignore me like that.

Luisa : reallly?  Oh i didnt knew about that. So what about that day? I was your bestfriend, right? Or i was not your bestfriend for that day?

Audity : I'm sorry.

Seen 2m ago