Genocide...

John's POV

Some stupid asshole shot me in the head and now I'm dead. "Ugh, what the fuck happened?" I thought as I looked at my surroundings. It looked like... Undertale? "Huh, I guess dying isn't that bad after all." I looked around to see... "Hello human, im-" I interrupt him already know his name. "Flowey the stupid flower, I know." Flowey looked very offended, immediately summoning friendliness pellets to attack me. "This bastard has much worse anger issues than Hollow!Ink" I thought as I dodged more pellets. Flowey shouted "WHAT'S WRONG HUMAN?! CAN'T FIGHT BACK?! SUCH A FUCKING COWA-" He stopped as he was hit with a fireball. Toriel immediately asked me if I was okay and I said I was fine.

(Timeskip to snowdin)
I'll do a pacifist route first before a genocide one, but I'll check my stats first.

John
LV: 19
ATK: 92
DEF: 92
EXP: 99
GOLD: 55
HP: 92
"Just another human".

"Wait hold up I have LV 19 already?? But how I haven't killed any monsters" I thought as I was walking through snowdin. A voice trying to scare me spoke out. "Human, don't you know how to greet a new pal? Shake my hand." Knowing who this is I shook his hand and a funny sound came out. Before he could speak I interrupted him. "Hello Sans, it's ice to see you." He seemed surprised but laughed at my bad pun. Before I could do anything else, his eyes switched to his bad time ones. I was immediately surrounded by eight blasters, ready to fire at any moment. Sans was terrified because of my stats. "How... HOW?!... You... You killed everyone... AGAIN... This time I'll... put a stop to EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO US!!"
He shouted. Before I could say something the blasters fired immediately killing me. I facepalmed. "Well that's a bummer. First chance I get reincarnated I die like 5 minutes after." I said before seeing a yellow star. "Oh right, there's save stars here. This is an Undertale Multiverse after all. God I'm such an idiot." I thought before pressing the star, bringing me back to life.

Sans' POV
I was just chilling on my sentry post like usual until I felt someone appear. A human. Hopefully it isn't the one I've been fighting for many resets but failing to kill permanently. Like usual, I said what I usually said. Surprisingly, the human recognized me easily. "This isn't good, if they recognize me they MUST be THE human." I thought. But I didn't let my panic show. I smiled at the pun the human (apparently male) gave me. He said "It's ice to meet you, Sans." Before anything else I checked his stats.

John
LV: 19
ATK: 92
DEF: 92
EXP: 99
GOLD: 55
"Just another human."

"?!" I immediately summoned 8 blasters while using blue magic to make sure the human (John) wouldn't escape. "HOW does he have LV 19??? He hasn't even killed any monsters... Not yet at least. But this is a good time to stop this guy to advancing any further. Sorry old lady, this is why I hate promises." I thought as the blasters shot their beams at John, who immediately died due to being pinned onto the ground by my blue magic.

3rd Person POV
After John respawned using the save star, Sans' expression went from a smirk to a scowl. He, thinking that John's DT would eventually falter, spawn camped him using bonezones and blue magic so he couldn't move. After John's first death an explosion occurred due to the blasters, alerting nearby monsters, including Papyrus and Toriel. Sans kept killing and killing and killing John over and over and over and over again but he just wouldn't die. Eventually, Sans gave up. He stood there, his smile long gone. He saw a slash coming towards him. "Welp, this was not fun. I died so early... What was I thinking?" He said as he dusted away. John, who looked sad, spoke out. "I didn't want to kill you Sans, at least not yet, but you forced me to." He immediately gained the maximum amount of LV, LV 20.

John's POV
I stood there near Sans' dust. I spoke out, "I didn't want to kill you sans, at least not yet. But you forced me to." I moved on to their house where Papyrus was waiting for his brother. "AH, A HUMAN! WHAT CAN THE GREAT PAPYRUS DO FOR YOU?" He said with his usual energetic voice. I decided to not tell him about Sans' death, as it would make him think I killed him on purpose. (I mean I did but it's for self defense). "Nothing, he's just lazing around his post as usual." I said with a small smile. "AH, MY BROTHER IS ALWAYS LIKE THAT, DON'T WORRY. SO, HUMAN, DO YOU WANNA TRY MY SPAGHETTI?" He told me and I refused politely, telling him that I was going to Waterfall. Before I leave, Papyrus spoke out.
"BE SAFE HUMAN!! UNDYNE DOESN'T REALLY LIKE HUMANS. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!" I smirked and told myself "I sure will be safe."

(Timeskip to Waterfall, 3rd Person POV)

After John went to Waterfall, he saw many Echo Flowers. He admired their colors, and their ability to echo sounds. He took one and put it in his inventory. Remembering what Papyrus told him, John decided to sneak past Undyne. After successfully sneaking past her, he moved on to Hotlands. He didn't bother killing or befriending the monsters, because they were already helpless without Sans. He went to the Lab, where he, in his curiosity wanted to fight Gaster in the next run. He used the save star when he got to the Judgement Hall. "Man, it would've been cooler to fight Sans here. Well, it doesn't matter now." He thought as he ventured further until he got to Asgore. "So, you've killed Sans? Give me one reason as to why I shouldn't kill you." He told John as he was surrounded with fire and tridents. He told Asgore that he only did it for self-defense, and nothing more. Asgore, seeing that his reason was valid, allowed John to enter the Barrier.

John's POV
After Asgore allowed me to go to the Barrier, I wondered: "If there are AUS, can I travel to them with enough LV... enough P.O.W.E.R." I thought. I pressed the Reset button, reverting the "damage" I've done.

The Genocide Begins =)
I made my way through the Ruins, slaughtering anyone in my path. I felt my LV grow higher and higher. I slaughtered everyone until I reached LV 20.99.
Seeing my LV getting close to 21, I decided to speedrun the entire Undertale Universe. I killed Papyrus quickly. The monsters in waterfall hid in the Temmie Village which took me forever to find. After I slaughtered everyone in Waterfall (Undyne included), I made my way to Hotlands. I checked my stats once I got there.

John
LV: 27
HP: 300
ATK: 500
DEF: 500
EXP: 11999
GOLD: 99999
"A merciless genocider."

I smirked, seeing the progress I made. After killing everyone in Hotlands (Muffet included), I went to the CORE. I immediately killed Mettaton before he could transform into his NEO form. After this, I killed everyone from Hotlands-Barrier
(Asgore, Sans, and the monsters on those areas included). Figuring I needed more POWER, I absorbed the 6 human sould, giving me a boost in LV. I hadn't noticed, but like the alternate versions of Dust Sans, I was able to absorb the powers of the monsters I killed. This included Sans' blasters, blue magic, bones, Undyne's Spears, Toriel and Asgores fire combined, Alphys' machines, etc. After all of that, I saved once again and hit RESET, restarting the cycle of farming for LV.

3rd Person POV
John mercilessly killed monsters, no longer caring for their reactions. Only more LV and POWER. After his 98th genocide run he gained stronger powers that he absorbed, to the point where it could rival other sanses. He fought Gaster, and was successful in obtaining all his abilities, such as the Hands, his goop like physicality, his blasters which when fused with Sans' blasters is enough to destroy an entire country. John, realizing his idiocy, destroyed the barrier and in a shocking turn of events, slaughtered all the humans in the surface. (In this Undertale Multiverse the number of humans is the same as in real life, being 8 Billion).
He continued resetting the universe he was in, until he felt that he was powerful enough to travel to other AUS without much issue. For the last time, before leaving this version of Undertale (HA you think I would make him spawn in the ORIGINAL??) he checked his stats.

John
LV: 200
ATK: 999999
DEF: 999999
EXP: 999
GOLD: 999999
"...."

(Author's Note: This is my first story so the grammar is REALLY BAD).