13

January 6th 2019 / 2 weeks and 2 days later Sunday

Jihyos POV

Front Door

I stepped through the front door, but the air was heavy with an unsettling silence, broken only by the faint creaking of the floorboards beneath my feet. Something was terribly wrong. I enter the main area of the house.

Living Room

Furniture was overturned, cushions torn open, and belongings strewn across the floor in disarray. 

"MOTHER!? FATHER!?".

I rushed through the living room, my eyes scanning every corner. I ran towards my parents bedroom. With trembling hands, I pushed it open, and what I saw within froze me in my tracks.

There, on the floor, lay my mother, her once vibrant eyes now closed, her face pale as marble. Blood pooled beneath her, staining the carpet crimson, a stark contrast to the pristine white walls of the room. I rushed to her side, my hands shaking as I gently cradled her head in my lap.

"Mother", I choked out, tears blurring my vision as I searched desperately for any sign of life.

But she remained still, her breathing shallow and laboured. Panic surged through me as I fumbled for my phone, fingers trembling as I dialled for help. Each passing moment felt like an eternity as I waited for the operator to pick up, my heart pounding in my ears. Finally, a voice crackled through the line, and I poured out the details of the nightmare unfolding before me. Help was on the way, they assured me, but the words offered little comfort as I cradled my mother's broken form in my arms.

~ Time Skip ~

Hospital Room 204

My started vibrating. I was quick to answer it.

Me: Hello

???: Hi Park Jihyo. How's your mother

Me: You

???: Your father caused this you know. Took our money and never paid us back. You're lucky you weren't there. But we're coming after you park. Give us the money or we kill your father and kill your pretty girlfriend too. Or we just kill your girlfriend and take her money she looks rich

Me: Dont touch her. Dont even lay a hand on her, you psychos!

???: Now now jihyo that's not nice. You alert the police of this he's dead and so will your pretty girlfriend. We will find her easily and pull her out here too

Me: She's not my girlfriend leave her out of this!

???: Just give us the money park you have till tomorrow tonight 10:30 pm if not he's dead and were getting her

~ Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

Hallway

"Where were you? I've be---".

"Shut up".

"Jihyo..".

I noticed blood on her clothes.

"Jihyo what happened?".

"I told you to shut up. Okay I don't need your fucking concern! Just leave me alone for fucksake".

"Something is bothering you. Let me help you", I said.

"I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! YOUR MONEY ANIT GOING TO DO SHIT. YOUR MONEY IS NOTHING TO ME NOW. YOUR NOTHING. NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE. NO USE. YOU'RE JUST A HOT WOMAN THATS ALL YOU ARE.".

I looked down feeling hurt by her words.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF KOREA AND GO BACK TO JAPAN".

She slammed the bedroom door on me. I walked off crying.