17

April 22nd 2019 / 3 days later Monday

Jihyos POV

Sanas Bedroom

Sana hasn't been sleepign next to me lately. I mean I know I was drunk last night when I went on the date with jungkook

~ Time Skip ~

Living Room

I came down here hoping to have seen her but she wasn't here. I tried to call her but it was ended. Is she ignoring me? Or is she driving? Probally shes is going to work.

~ Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

My Bedroom

I began packing my suitcase with clothes. This is goodbye and going to Japan. I mean she is no longer in debt Her parents are fine. She's fine. I can move on with my life.

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Outside Gyeong College / My Car

Jihyo called me asking if I could come to pick her up since Tzuyu was taking Chaeyoung and this new girl home. I decided to do that. The passenger door open. Apparently, she was still too drunk to drive her car this morning too. Because I saw it just sitting outside our garage. However, she wanted to drive now so I moved seats.

"Thank you", she said.

"Why are you dressed up?".

"Can't I", I asked adjusting my mirror.

She drove the car out of the parking space as I was reapplying my lipstick. I noticed she drove back into the parking space.

"What's the problem?".

She took her seatbelt off.

"Im confused", I said.

Just then my chair was made till it was flat and she came on top of my lap and kissed me. I responded to the kiss. She pulled away and kissed my neck. My shirt was pulled off and she unbuckled her jeans and pulled my underwear down.

"You know I found this in your car".

Should've hidden that toy.

~ Time Skip ~

I hate how good it felt too.

"You can drive you home instead of mine", I said.

"Why? Are you busy again?".

I sighed.

"Why do you want to come back for more sex?".

"Are you mad?", she asked.

"I'm just saying".

"For more sex?".

"Do you want more sex?", I asked.

"More money?".

"Am I getting money for what we did right now? I can't have sex with you without it being money I receive in the end?", she asked.

"Then what do you want after it happens?", I asked.

"I don't always need money after it", she said.

"I just wanted to have sex with you", she said.

"Why?".

"I don't know I like sex with you".

I can't believe your words.

~ Time Skip ~

My bedroom

I laid down on the bed shocked to see her already on top of me.

"Let's have sex".

"I want it to be like our first time when we met".

"Why is this going to be our last?", she asked.

"I---".

"I really hope it's not", she said and kissed me.

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Jihyos POV

My Bedroom

Once again she's not in bed. Where does she keep going? Is it someone else? Has she found a new sugar baby.

"I guess Tzuyu was right", I said to myself as I noticed an envelope full of money on the bedside next to me.

I sighed just lying back down.