26

June 28th 2021 /  1 year and 2 months and 3 weeks and 5 days later Monday

Jihyos POV

Outside Cafe

BreakingCelebNews: Once again well know CEO Park Sana formelry know Minatozaki Sana gets blacklash for reavling marrige news with 19 year old Park Jihyo. Sugessting the two met the Jihyo was underage.

TheParkSana✔

Likes 1,398,095 LIKES

TheParkSana✔: Finally Im Park Sana. Im extremely happy, the most happisent Ive been since Nayeon. Park Jihyo is my happiest day.

I clenched my fist.

"Hey"

"Lets go home", I said.

"Why?".

"Media is hatting on you".

"Its nothign new", she said.

"Sana".

"What".

"I just want to protect you from them", I said holding her hand.

"I know but this is diffrent to when it was you and yrou frist wife".

"Okay elts go then".

~ A few minutes alter ~

Sanas POV

Streets

"You just love dating minros dont you", a malove voice sunddely said wlaking past us.

I felt my hand get let go.

"No jihyo coem back here".

"He was an asshole".

"And I dont want you getting arrest for assulting a man", I said pulling her back to me.

"Fine but fuck him".

I pecked her cheek.

"See angry jyo all gone", I said smiling and skipped off.

"Ya come back here mrs park".

"Gonna have to catch me", I said.

Car Park

She caught me and lifted me up to the car hood and we began to makeout. I melted into her touch, my hands threading through her hair as I deepened the kiss, losing myself in the intoxicating taste of her lips. I pulled her closer to me. A sudden a car horn blaring in the distance, accompanied by a chorus of laughter and catcalls from passersby. I pulled away and I saw their dirty looks.

"Hey look at me".

I looked at her.

"I love you and I wont break up with you because of media. Okay".

I nodded.

"Now that kiss though. It was fucking amazing. I swear your gtting skeier".

I smiled, my heart overflowing with love for this woman who had captured my heart so completely.

"And your driving me crazy with your bold movesr", I confessed, tracing a finger along her jawline.

"And I love you, Jihyo. More than words can express".

She returned my smile, her eyes sparkling with affection. 

"I love you".