18

April 23 2019 / Tuesday

Jihyos POV

Tzuyus Car

"Where are we going?".

"It's a surprise", She said.

"A surprise? Wow, I didn't know you were made of them", I said.

"Well, I was told anonymously in a letter".

"How come?", I asked.

"Seems like you're going on a date".

~ Time Skip ~

A fancy Restaurant / Private room

I sat down in the booth in the private room.

"You made it".

I saw Sana appear. Seriously though how does she keep her model-like body figure?

"Are you perhaps the anonymous letter writer?", I asked.

"I am indeed".

She sat down beside me.

"You look handsome".

A waiter came over and handed us a menu to us.

"Anything else Miss Minatozaki", the menu asked.

"Two bottles of red wines".

"Yes, Ma'am".

The waiter left.

"What with the fancy dinner then?", I ask.

"It's a date", she said.

"Are you serious", I asked.

"Yes it's a date. A date like you would go on with--".

I smiled turning her head to me pressing my lips against hers. She pulled away from the kiss.

"I know what a date is", I said smiling and went to kiss her again but her finger stopped me

"Save this for later. What do you want to order?".

"Miss Minatozaki your bottle of wine".

"Thank you. You will find an envelope in your locker. Treat your son", she said.

"Thank you, ma'am".

The women bowed down and left the room.

"You're giving money to others too?", I asked feeling sad.

"She's a single mother, I'm just helping out".

"I see".

~ Time Skip ~

"Sana".

I put my hand on her thigh using my other hand to turn her head to me smashing my lips against hers. I pulled away and began kissing her neck slowly running my hand further up to her knickers. But my hand was stopped.

"Not here Jihyo... Let's go back home".

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Our Bedroom

I kissed her neck. Unhooking her bra at the same time freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and place a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. I smirked running my kisses back up to her lips. I felt her unclip my bra. I sat up and removed it. I removed my underwear so we were even. I deepen the kiss and she let out a soft moan, I slid my tongue into her mouth, and now is prodding with mine. I shifted my legs in between hers pressing on her pussy lightly. She moaned again. I transfer my lips to her neck and planted kisses on her neck before licking the length of her neck, sucking it softly. I cupped her breast and then went back to kissing her deeply. I was pushing them aside running my sweaty palms over her. She kissed me harder. I slowly moved down kissing her chin then to her neck, to the valley between her breasts. Then planted a kiss on her left tit and swirled my tongue around her nipple. I then went to the other tit and while I was playing around my hand went down to her knickers. I caressed the length of her leg and then went back to giving her soft kisses. Her breathing became heavier so I moved my hand over the top of her pussy and pushed inside, stroking her gently. She gripped the bed. I found her clit and started doing circular motions with my fingers. I burrow my face against her neck then travel down to her tits wrapping my mouth over one of them and entering her with one finger. I slowly added another finger pushing deeply. Her hips move in sync with my strokes as I started to pump in and out, gently increasing my speed. She moaned loudly. I used my thumb to stroke her clit pushing inside of her harder, thrusting her faster.

~ A few minutes later ~

Sanas POV

Our Bedroom

"What happened to all your clothes?", she asked.

"I threw most out for charity I'm getting new clothes", I said knowing I'm lying and feeling guilty for lying to her.

"I see".

"Are dates going to be more common for us?".

No. That was the first and the last.

"Maybe", I said.

She came and joined me back on the bed after putting on one of my shirts.

"Night".

"...Night...".

This will be the last time I'm sleeping beside you, the last time we ever will have sex. And no more money.