15

January 8th 2019 / Tuesday

Sanas POV

Outside my house

"Be careful Mina", I said.

"I'll be fine.  Dont worry about it", she said.

"I'll drive you".

"Tzuyu I already said no".

"I won't be in close proximity", she said.

She sighed.

"Fine. But you stay out of an area so that they will see you".

"Sana you and jihyo just stay here okay".

I nodded.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Warehouse

"Well, well, well, you must be the friend Sana was on about", it sneered, sending a chill down my spine.

I turned to face the source, a figure emerging from the darkness—the boss of the notorious gang. I've been hunting these guys for a long time. It was quite a coincidence they had to kidnap Sana and well I guess her girlfriend.

"That will be me", I said smiling.

"You have what I asked for?", he demanded, his eyes glinting with greed.

I nodded, my hand tightening around the briefcase.

"Right here". 

As I approached, I could see a glimmer of anticipation in his eyes, his gaze fixed on the case. But little did he know, the briefcase held more than just money—it held his downfall.

"You're quite beautiful too".

"So I've heard just take your money", I said and with a click, I released the latch, revealing the stacks of cash inside.

But as the boss reached out to take it, a metallic click echoed through the warehouse.

"What's this?", he growled, his hand suddenly trapped by some unseen mechanism within the case.

A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I watched his confusion turn to panic.

"You see, I may have made a few... modifications to the case. Dont you like the design?", I asked.

His eyes widened in realization, but before he could react, I heard the sound of footsteps approaching from behind him. His men, drawn by the commotion, had arrived. I back away from him getting ready for cover.

"GET IT OF ME!!", he barked, his voice laced with desperation, as his henchmen rushed to his aid.

But it was too late. The briefcase exploded, engulfing the boss and his men in a cloud of smoke and debris. I shielded my face from the blast, feeling the heat wash over me in a searing wave.

~ A few minutes later ~

When the smoke cleared, I found myself battered and bruised but miraculously alive. As I struggled to my feet, I could hear the distant wail of sirens drawing closer—the police were on their way. With a sense of grim satisfaction, I watched as the surviving gang members were dragged away in handcuffs, their reign of terror finally at an end.

Jihyos POV

Bedroom

"You didn't cook this did you?".

"Ya I may not be a perfect cook but I can hire chefs", she said.

"Well thank your chef for me".

She rolled her eyes and turned on the TV.

~ Breaking News: Fire breaks out a shipping dock warehouse. A dangerous criminal organization was taken down by one woman and other men who survived the explosion are now being arrested ~

"Isn't that the warehouse?", I asked.

"Yes".

"She killed them?".

"Seems like it", She said.

Tzuyus POV

Outside the ambulance

"Mina".

"Im fine just a few wounds it was bound to happen".

"You rigged the case", I said.

"Well duh. I've been after this criminal organisation I was going to kill them or at least injure them so bad they can't escape".

I sighed.

"Im okay I can go home now".

"Back to Japan".

"Well yes", she said.

"No. I want you here with me", I said.

"You're still young tzuyu".

"But we made love last night. That do--".

"I'll be back for you I promise. As soon as you're 18", she said.

"Stay one more night".

"Alright, I'll stay one more night with you".

I smiled.

"Let's go", I said.

She took my hand.