14

January 7th 2019 / Monday

Sanas POV

Private plane

I didn't see jihyo this morning. I was so confused about why she was so angry at me yesterday. Said those mean things to me. To go to Japan. It hurt me so much that I am now. I mean should check my business there.

Sis🥰🦌

Hey something terrible has happened

Me

What do you mean

Sis🥰🦌

It's about jihyo and her parents. Chaeyoung got in contact with me. You know they're are neighbours right in their apartment block. I remember a long time ago Jihyo told me her father was in debt and owed a lot of money to these gangs. And when chaeyoung went to go there yesterday police were in the apartment. 

Me

Yesterday? Debt? Gangs? Why didn't she tell me? 

Sis🥰🦌

I don't know. But I think something bad has happened to her and her parents.

Just then I felt a gun to my head. I looked up.

"Hi Minatozaki Sana".

"W-w-who are you?".

"Ah, my name? You didn't need to know that beautiful. Sorry but you're not going to Japan your going back to Korea and you're gonna stay there", he said smirking.

~ Time Skip ~

Jihyo POV

Warehouse

"Father!", I said running to him.

But I got stopped.

"The money park".

"You never gave me an amount how can I be sure how much you wanted", I said.

I was hit around the face.

"Dont be smart now park".

"Well, it's your fault".

"jihyo stop being smart with them", father said.

"Well, these kidnappers aren't so smart are they, Father".

~ Time Skip ~