24

March 31st 2020 / 4 months and 3 weeks and 4 days later Tuesday

Sanas POV

Momos Dance School

"Momo-ah".

My eyes widen seeing Dahyun.

"Oh, Sana".

"You two know one another?", Momo questioned like she was curious.

"Yes, she's my ex-wife. The first. How do you two know one another?", I asked.

"Well we dated once. But now she chorographs for songs I produce which will go to your ex-wife Lim nayeon".

"This isn't awkward right?", Momo asked.

"No Im just surprised. So you're not in love with me anymore?".

"Stopped when you were rumour dating that girl which you said was just a situation".

"You said it was your sugar baby".

"Same thing. But we're not here to talk about me. You two do your business".

~ A few minutes later ~

My phone kept vibrating and I sighed pulling it out. It was her number.

Me: Jihyo I told you

Ji: Please come back. I have something important to confess. Please Sana can you hear me out

Me: Did he break your heart?

Ji: My heart was already broken by you. But he didn't help the situation. He cheated on me and now well I can't afford to pay for college, my parents can't. And they are losing money quickly becaue he fired my father from his job. And I can't contact Tzuyu because she and Mina have gone off to Hawaii to fix their relationship. So please Sana give me a chance

Me: Ji

Ji: Please Sana. I feel like I'm going crazy

Me: Fine I'll come back to Korea. Only to help you finish college 

I ended the call.

"Momo Im going to fly to Korea".

"To your sugar baby?".

"It's not like that---".

"She could be lying about whatever she told you and trying to make you feel sympathy for her. She knows your weakness", She said.

"She's not that much of an asshole", I said.

"You flying back then we are over".

"Are you serious?", she asked.

"Dead serious. You're just gonna fly back to her because ehs begging you too? Im your girlfriend not her as I have every right--".

"No, you don't. You have no right to control my decision. It's not like im going to fuck her. She is still my sister friend".

I walked out of the room.

~ Time Skip ~

Jihyos POV

My Car

She's coming back. Yes. I want to see her again and tell her my love for her.  That Ims worry fro being a huge jerk to her. And I hope maybe we can sort things out.

Sitting behind the wheel of my car, my fingers drumming nervously on the steering wheel, I can hardly contain my excitement. Sana is coming back. After what feels like an eternity of longing and regret, I finally have the chance to make things right. To tell her how much she means to me, and to apologize for the hurt I've caused. I can't help but feel a pang of guilt for the way I've treated her, for allowing my own insecurities and fears to overshadow the deep bond we once shared. I hope things will be fine.