23

November 6th 2019 /  2 weeks and 2 days later Wednesday

Jihyos POV

Park

I came to Japan to find Sana. It wasn't hard to locate her many restaurants here. But I also found her a new girlfriend ig.

M0m0✔

2,084 LIKES

2,084 LIKES

M0m0✔: Date Night🥰 with my @ Sana_Zaki✔🐹💜

I heard a familiar laughter. I lowered my phone and I saw Sana. Wow, she looks stunning in that dress. I put my phone down and went running to her.

"Sana!".

"Jihyo?".

She looked so shocked to see me here.

"Ah, you here for some college thing before the end of the college year?".

"Why are you here in Japan? I thought you were staying in Korea".

"Well, I wanted to expand my business. And how you reacted that day truly confused me. Im sorry you saw me being kissed by another but we aren't dating. You didn't need to be angry that I had done that. Because you were talking to that guy in secret. I wasn't blind.  As you are clearly done with me. I mean he's rich. Things are going well for you now.  You are not in any debt. You have no gangs after you. You ended the contract because of that situation but I still would have ended it anyway. I was already moving to Japan a while before I did. Im now going to walk away and pretend to not know you", She said.

I grabbed her wrist.

"Why? Why did you already decide to leave the country and stop the contract before I did".

"As I said you were talking to him in secret, you were obviously going to start a relationship with him what use was I going to be? ".

"Can't you come back? Keep our contract?", I asked.

"You don't need my money Jihyo and you don't need me you have his money and him".

"He may be but he doesn't help me with anything. I mean he gave my father a job but other than that. Bills are hard to pay still, and I'm still struggling to pay for college. He knows all that. I know the majority of our contract was sex. But I'm sure there can be other things right...".