19

April 27th 2019 / 4 days later Saturday

Jihyos POV

Streets

Sana has been very busy so I haven't been able to see her or anything. I turned around the corner and my eyes widened. Sana was making out with another girl. Were you giving another girl money? Is that why you were busy? Being fucked by her? I walked away from the disgusting scene.

~ Time Skip ~

Sanas Car

I don't know why I decided I would get into her car when she offered to drive me home after work.

"Why are you so silent?".

"You're a fucking cheater", I said.

"What?".

"I saw you. Making out with your new girl. Yet you were fucking with me when you have probably been fucked by her. What kind of idiot do you take me for? I want to end this contract and I don't want your filthy money anymore", I said taking my seatbelt off.

"Ji--".

"Shut up the fuck up. I don't want to hear anything you're going to say. Have fun with you new girl", I said getting out of her car slamming her door.

Sanas POV

My Car

This was not how I wanted to end our contract. But I don't see why she's mad when she's been going on dates with that guy. I can supply another female with money. She doesn't own me. At least she didn't question why there were suitcases in the back.

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Jihyos POV

Our Bedroom

I was in the middle of packing when my phone vibrated.

My Princess😘

You don't need to move out of the house if you're angry at me still. Ill just move to my other house

 I can't fucking believe that I thought I was something special to you. I should have never ever gotten myself involved with you. You made me sexually confused and I hated it. Made me want you when I shouldn't have because Im straight.