22

October 21 2019 /  1 month and 4 days later Monday

Jihyos POV

Cafe

CelebrityGossip: 27-year-old Minatozaki Sana caught with an unfamous woman in Japan

What? She's really living in Japan now? 

"Ay yo you've seen the news of sana?", chae asked.

"I have".

"No I don't mean the rumours I mean this", she said showing me.

CelebrityGossip: The 27-year-old Minatozaki Sana says the woman with her is her girlfriend and that the two had instantly connected when they met. 

"You reckon that's the girlfriend's house?", she asked.

"It looks like shit".

"Jihyo you lived in a shit house". 

"Not anymore I live in her house. She still pays it", I said.

She has an actual girlfriend. Not a sugar baby. An actual girlfriend. Was it something that I could have become? Did she maybe actually like me? Have feelings? No It's impossible.

~ Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

Momo House/ Living Room

"Momoring".

"Sana".

"Hey", I said smiling.

"I didn't have time to clean the apartment".

"I don't care about that. I hope you are alright with me clarifying you are my girlfriend but I didn't expose any information about you", I said.

"It's cool. Already was bombarded yesterday. I haven't even started cooking".

"Then how about you cook I tidy".

"I can't make you do that. You've been working all day. You should rest", she said.

"Momo, I literally just wander around my restaurant seeing that men are treating their sugar babies correctly. Not hard to do. You chorographs and spend hours dancing".

"Okay being careful though".

~ Time Skip ~

Our Bedroom

"Sana".

 Our lips were 1 inch away from touching. 

"Yes?".

"Are we going to have sex?", she asked.

"Yes".

I put my lips on hers, it turned passionate quite quickly. My tongue found hers and she held tightly on my waist. I subconsciously walked back to my bed. She lifted me up onto the mattress and then came on top of me.

She ghosted her lips over mine. She planted kisses on the neck sucking on it. She took my hands and intertwined them with hers. A loud moan escaped my mouth. I pulled my hands away running my fingers through her hair. I tilted my head to the side allowing her to have move access. Her hands ran down my chest and sides down to my thigh. She trailed soft kisses from my chest to my jaw. I closed my eyes as her middle finger brushed against my core. I whimpered at the contact. She was slowly pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hips helping her take it off. Her lips mean mine again just as passionate as before. My hands ran down her body till I reached her ass. She pulled out the heated kiss removing her knickers then removed her bra. I was completely speechless. Her body is so fucking amazing. She spread my legs and came in between. I clenched onto the bedsheets. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip sliding it into my mouth. I pulled out the heated kiss after feeling her two fingers pushed inside me without warning. I pulled her closer to my body kissing her. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. She started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. I leaned my head back while arching my back.