Drama Club | CHAP 6

COACHELLA WAS CRAZYYYY FAM

Hongjoong got nervous "w-well what if it was the wind?!" Of course Hongjoong would think of the innocent answer he tried to calm his nerves. San turned back to the group of boys "It only shuts like that if someone slams it. It's one of those old doors"they sat in silence for a good 10 minutes sighing and groaning hearing the class bell ring. Breaking the quietness Mingi rubbed his back of the nape, "Well, more time to hangout! truth or dare?" Wooyoung face lit up "Truth-" All of sudden a person appeared in front of the doors. 

"See we weren't lying Mr Bangchan!" The person said, Mr bangchang unlocked the doors "Hello gentlemen" Hongjoong started to wonder of Mr Bangchang had supernatural powers, how was he always there?' "Mr B-" San was cut off when Mr bangchang gave him a dirty look "All of you are coming with me." the boy group looked confused but followed, Mr bangchang did not seem happy at all.

"So why are we here?" Jongho said sitting,  in the headmaster office "We are waiting for the headmaster." "But why?" Wooyoung said "Shush" Mr bangchang said harshly. Hongjoong was surprised that Mr Bangchan had a mad bone in his body, he just seem so warm, it almost felt funny to see him mad but again he was a high-school teacher.

 But that didn't get of the rising anxiety in Hoongjoong's chest. Finally the headmaster came down. He also didn't look too happy. "Gentlemen, Mr Bangchang."he greeted "Please tell me when what's the reason why i rushed out a meeting for this?" 

Mr bangchang bowed to the headmaster, before he started explaining the confusing situation that the boys were put in. "My student, found cigarettes on the lunch table they usually sit at" He pulled out pack of Korean cigarettes. The headmaster looked back at Mr Hongjoong. "Would you like to explain?" The headmaster said sternly.  Hongjoong eyes widened he hated the smell of cigarettes why would he ever smoke?! let lone at  school?, His heart started beating fast, his palms started getting sweaty he always could never defend himself without sounding overly defensive. San beside him noticed this and grabbed Hongjoong hand and squeezed it softly. Hongjoong didn't have time to get flustered over the soft loving gesture. 

SWITCHED TO 1ST PERSON (Hongjoong POV)
"S-sir i've never smoked a day in my life, those aren't mine! i swear, p-please j-just trust me!" I was started to get stressed, goddamnit, i deeply breathed in and squeezed San's hand.  Jongho leaned forward "He never smells like cigarettes sir!" The headmaster put his hand in front of Jongho "I wasn't talking to you, Now, Mr bangchang go through his bag" I was feeling so nervous, i only had ever been called to the office twice in my school-life, Mr bangchang grumbled after going through my bag. He deeply sighed then "What's this?!' he found a used pack of cigarettes with a lighter. Great, i feel myself to cry. "Please- those aren't m-mine p-please'. I begged and begged.

BACK TO 3RD PERSON (Hongjoong POV)
After everyone yelling, debatting, trying their best to defend themselves Hongjoong was somehow the only one who ending up in detention, since the cigerattes were in his seat at the lunch table. Hongjoong figured he would be crying by now, But San's hand that gripping his throughout the whole session, calmed his nerves more than he realized. San let go after everyone was ordered to leave the Headmasters office, "Hongjoong, I'm sorry your in trouble hyung, i know you didnt do it." San's soft voice was just lingering in Hongjoong's head, His voice was addictive.

 "Guys don't feel bad alright? it's only a few days anyway, I'll be okay." They all looked tired. But Jongho looked upset. "But you were framed for something you didn't do and your already accepting it?!" Hongjoong didn't know any other way  than just accept it. "There isn't much i can do Jongho,  i just have to accept it.' Hongjoong said grimly. Mingi looked at him "Yknow Jongho is right,  we need to figure out who planned this,  because you wouldn't t be randomly framed for smoking" Hongjoong sighed why they couldn't let it go, Maybe it was just a mistake? things happen.

(1 WEEK LATER)
Detention was easy, Hongjoong was sent just notes and busy work from all his teachers. It was quiet, and Seonghwa couldn't bother him. Yet he couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful boy, In fact, he started daydreaming about his intense stare. Hongjoong didn't really mind it thinking of it. But again, there was this energy about Seonghwa he couldn't describe. Hongjoong almost missed the thrill of anxiety when he saw him. Maybe because he was beautiful. Hongjoong sighed out loud what the hell was he thinking?! 

His mother somehow didn't find out he was in detention, He walked out of the detention room during his last day. Detention ended after school, But Hongjoong found a a beautiful Wooyoung, He often had late night conversations with Wooyoung, He always called Hongjoong now. Hongjoong felt different, but he couldn't say what is it. But Wooyoung, San and Seonghwa were constantly on his mind when there weren't extra stress.