Hormones | CHAP 17

!!HUGE TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, EMOTIONAL AND SEXUAL THEMES!!

"Seonghwa?" Hongjoong said creeping out of his hospital room. Hongjoong looked at the knife he was holding. His eyes wide.

"Don't be scare of this, This a butter knife" Seonghwa said lowly putting it in the bag. "I forgot to put this in here". Seonghwa sighed. And put the bag of food with Hongjoong. "I'm trusting you to give this to my mom."

Then he started walking away. Hongjoong was confused, what just happen? that wasn't cold Seonghwa he knew, When he faced Seonghwa, He looked tired, he looked worned out.

Before Hongjoong could stop him, Seonghwa left, Hongjoong had to fight the urge to run after him, which was weird, considering he's the one that put him in the hospital.

What the hell was going on?! Why was Seonghwa acting so different? and why the hell was Jongho here talking about him?

Hongjoong sighed, he grabbed the bag of food when Jongho came out of Seonghwa's mother room, he got startled seeing Hongjoong. "Hey Hongjoong" He said. 

Hongjoong was tired, he stayed up listening to their conversation, but he couldn't tell what the main theme of their conversation was. "Hey.." 

Jongho could feel this awkwardness around, it was like they were strangers? was it possible Hongjoong had gotten amnesia? 

"I was just about to come to see you." Jongho said. Trying to liften the mood. 

"Why would you talking about Seonghwa?" Hongjoong said demandly. 

Jongho stepped back from Hongjoong. He didn't Hongjoong could be assertive. Why was Hongjoong  listening to our conversation? "Because, of what he did to y-"

Hongjoong rolled his eyes "I'm fine look, There's no need to bring that up to his mother, who already is sick"

"Hongjoong-" Jongho said trying to explain himself

"Stop, Jongho, Listen be actually useful and take this bag of food that Seonghwa brought, and give it to his mother, I'm going back to bed"

Hongjoong handed over the bag of food to Jongho and closed his hospital door.

He couldn't why he was so upset at Jongho, but, Seonghwa didn't deserve that, maybe he's just going through something? I mean, you can imagine someone telling all your mistakes to your mother?

Hongjoong sighed and went back to bed. 

---

It's been 2 days since the whole thing happened at the hospital a"Wooyoung, he isn't the same... he's different" Jongho said, they were at lunch period in the theatre. Wooyoung was busy drawing the props. 

"Jongho, just drop it, he's been through a lot recently, what concerns me is that i haven't seen Yunho or Seonghwa in a few days" San said

Yeosang nodded awhile slurping on some noodles "I heard Yunho went home-schooled" 

Mingi sighed, he hadn't talked to Yunho in awhile either, Mingi pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and  looked at his letter that was to asked out Yunho for the Annual Fall Dance, but they same day he wrote it, it was like Yunho disappeared. 

Yeosang saw that this was a uneasy conversation for Mingi, mentioning Yunho, So he wrapped his arm around Mingi. 

"Well, one thing is for sure, they will show up, tryouts are next monday, i hope you've been running Jongho. Something tells me something is up within the triangle of Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yunho, that we don't know about." Wooyoung said.

Wooyoung hasn't spoke about Hongjoong ever since he found out he woke up from the semi-coma Hongjoong was in. And Wooyoung was changing too.

Recently him and San haven't done anything since that movie night, they haven't made love either since the day of Hongjoong's incident. Which honestly worried San.

Was their relationship falling apart? did Wooyoung love Hongjoong more than he loved San?

San, stop thinking these thoughts, it will be fine. Everyone is just stressed out. Just let it work it  self out

San sighed hearing the bell ring.

--
Yunho sighed, he was in his room laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling , he felt like a goddamn failure, He was trying to heal Seonghwa, but he just can't. 

Seonghwa didn't deserve all the emotional bullshit his brain put him through, simply because his brain was wired differently. Nobody knew or understood Seonghwa like Yunho did. 

Everyone saw him as this violent, cold person, but. he's just lost.. really.. Yunho closed his eyes and remembered the day he first met Seonghwa:

2006: Seoul, South Korea, March 23rd

"Hello class! Today i would like to introduce the new student who came all the way from Jinju!"

Young Yunho was excited to see a new face, he thought it was so cool to get a new student on his birthday. 

Mrs Hae signaled for the new student to come into class. He was short boy, he looked shy. All the girls gasped when they saw his face. 

"My lovely students, this is Park Seonghwa, everyone please say hello!"