Late Night Confessions | CH 10

TW: CHILD ABUSE AND SUICIDE ATTEMPT/IDEATION 
look at that smile tho AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANYWAY (Hella lengthy and emotional chapter ahead btw)
Hongjoong became utterly embarrassed in that moment. He pushed San off and became completely sober in that moment "S-Seonghwa" He whispered. San looked at him in the doorway "Seonghwa we are in the middle of something" Seonghwa didn't keep his eyes off Hongjoong "I don't care" He snapped back quickly.

"Hongjoong come on" Seonghwa said sternly. San then grabbed Hongjoong "He isn't going anywhere with you!" San said pissed off. "Did you ask him?" Seonghwa said right back San sighed and looked at Hongjoong "Do you wanna go?" Hongjoong looked back between San and Seonghwa his  heart racing "I- I- " Hongjoong was curious on what Seonghwa wanted him despite him teasing him in the past "Im s-sure i'll be o-okay San, I need to go home by now a-anyway" 

Hongjoong swifty got up from the bed. However he didn't wanna just leave San like that. So he softly kissed him on the lips "I see you later" He and Seonghwa left the room before Seonghwa had a tight grip on Hongjoong. Hongjoong whined at the pain. He had been man-handled enough today. "Seonghwa p-please loosen your g-grip on m-me" He said nervously hoping Seonghwa wouldn't be upset.

Seonghwa loosen his grip immediately "Im sorry, I just want to take you out of here" Hongjoong became flustered. They began walking till they were outside. "I'm taking you home" Seonghwa said quietly "B-but why? why are you doing this?" Hongjoong asked kinda stressed since he would be home all by himself then and that scared Hongjoong. He hated being alone at home. "Because you don't belong here, Your too pure"

Hongjoong stopped in his tracks, he suddenly felt a young child in that moment "I can take care of myself!" Seonghwa looked back at him "You can't even speak!" Hongjoong dropped his jaw at the smartass remark, "You are talking to me like you haven't mocked me in the past! why the hell am i talking to you anyway!"

 Hongjoong felt brave he had been through too much tonight. He pushed past Seonghwa who just looked at him. "Where are you going?!" Seonghwa shouted. "Fucking home!" Hongjoong yelled back.

Hongjoong deep inside he wished Seonghwa would come and stop him. But he didn't and Hongjoong made it home sadly. The house was quiet and completely dark. He hated that. It made realize how lonely he truly was. Awhile his friends were being teenagers and probably had a family to go back too. Hongjoong didn't his mother was only thing he had left. Even then, she wasn't truly a mother.

Hongjoong went into cold quiet house. At least it was peaceful, Hongjoong crashed into his bedroom, god, he smelled of alcohol. despite barely drinking any, he didn't realize how tired he was. When he about to fall asleep. He heard knocking. Hongjoong bolted up alert.

'It's me Hongjoong!" oh god, it Wooyoung, what was he doing here?! Hongjoong stumbled down the stairs and opened the door. "Why-why are you here?" Wooyoung smiled "San told me to check up on you and i saw you walking here, i guess this is your house? it reminds me of my grandma's house" Hongjoong sighed

"I'm alright, go away please.." Wooyoung rolled his eyes "Listen my parents aren't home either so maybe we could have a sleepover?" Hongjoong couldn't just no. "Alright, fine, come in"
Wooyoung smiled brightly.

Hongjoong gathered all his strength to begin cooking for the both of them despite being tired. "Wooyoung" Wooyoung looked at him "Yes?" "What's your favorite food?" Wooyoung thought for a second "jjigae" Hongjoong smiled that being one of his favorites.

Wooyoung came into the kitchen "I didn't know you knew how to cook Joonie" Joonie.. the nickname his mom gave to him when he was younger "please don't call me that." Wooyoung almost did a frown-like face "S-sorry' 

Hongjoong notice his voice sounded sad. "No  it's fine, it's just- a really personal nickname" Wooyoung nodded he started to look around awhile Hongjoong was cooking. Realizing there's no photos of Hongjoong or anyone "Hongjoong may i ask something?" Hongjoong nodded too focused on the cooking to give a verbal answer.