Impurity | CHAP 26

TW: Smut, and mentions of SA And Rape.

Hongjoong wasn't quite sure what was going to happen, as he stripped off his clothes. He almost regretted this, he could feel his heart racing. It felt the cold air in the bedroom touch his body and it sent shivers. Then in that very moment he could feel his insecurity about his body. 

He watched almost drooling as Wooyoung and San got naked in front of him, well, Wooyoung kept on his shorts, this wasn't the first time, but he was till in awe of their muscles and well toned bodies. Wooyoung said he didn't work out, but his muscles say otherwise, They were quite gleaming with excitement, They both gave Hongjoong lustful smirks they had been waiting for this. 

Switched to 1ST POV (Hongjoong)

I looked down upon myself, just realizing how skinny i truly was, how skinny my limbs were, my legs, then my bloated stomach from when i ate at school, i felt sluggish, i felt gross, and i was so nervous, This would be my first time i would have consensual sex, what if they find me gross? my body? my sounds? my-

My thoughts were stopped when i felt Wooyoung grabbed my face, His hands cupping my face as he kissed me in a almost violent rhythm, then i was ripped away from his lips as he pushed me onto the soft bed, i landed on my back, he quickly got on top of me hovering over my stomach, his knees by my torso,  he then looked at me with the most beautiful soft eye expression his face could make despite craving lust, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" 

No asked me that before, it felt so nice, it felt like a genuine intimate connection, for once, i wasn't scared, i was ready, ready for whatever this was. 

I gave him a soft smile "Im sure honey.."  Wooyoung smiled brightly"Okay just tell me or San to stop if it gets too much alright?" He kissed my cheek. Then my eyes wondered to San to see what he was doing. Then Wooyoung grabbed my chin "Eyes on me sweetheart, don't worry about what he's doing, you're all mine right now, he'll get you later, right now, we should put on a show for him yes?" 

"Y-yes-" I never been taken away by such flirtiness, Tho, i'm not a complete bottom, i felt safe around Wooyoung, it just like us in whole universe, I found myself already being at his will..

Wooyoung kissed me again but this more passion, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, i was surprised with how nicely it tasted. I caught myself softly moaning, then i stopped. Wooyoung than looked at me confused, saliva around his lips, "Why did you stop moaning? are you scared?" i freaked out for a second "Im j-" he kissed me to shut up "Baby, moan as loud as you want, it's like a beautiful song to my ears, and it's get me so hard sweetheart.." 

If he keeps talking to me in this sweet seductive using pet names, i might already cum.. 

Then Wooyoung started to suck my neck and mark it, giving kisses in between, i couldn't help put my head back and close my eyes, as my hands started grabbing the sheets, i felt Wooyoung grab them and hold them instead, My body tense as he lowered himself and started to gently suck on my nipples, the feeling was strange but so electric. I couldn't help moaning now, he sucked on the right, then left. kissing them too, whispering how beautiful my body was to him as he was doing so, I could feel my precum already.

He started kissing my stomach, though it got a little weird when he whispered "I see my baby in there" But i didn't mind it. it already felt so good despite being ticklish.

 Finally the time i've been wishing my whole life. 

My anxiety was gone, i felt very relaxed and accepted, he started kissing my dick softly. I shrieked at just the soft touches alone, i was already so sensitive, Wooyoung just smirked and kissed the tip, he loved teasing me and i hated it, he started kissing my inner thighs just to tease me more. 

"W-wooyoung p-please!" i whimpered, Then he gave me the most puppy look ever "Oh what do  you ever mean? my love?~" 

"S-stop teasing me.." 

Then he looked me more into my eyes "What's the magic word dear?" 

"Please, pretty please with cherries on top.." i said begging like my life depended on it

He looked happy with my answer and smirked. And that's when took all of it in his mouth, no warning, The moan that left was ungodly, but the sudden warmth made me jolt my hips and Wooyoung made a gagging noise "Wooyoung a-are you a-alright?" Wooyoung just nodded, i could see tears in his eyes from the gag reflex.. I started to feel really bad now. 

That's when he started moving his head up and down, and all my worries went all the window, i could feel a warm feeling in stomach "Wooyoung- S-stop im going to c-cum.."  He just stopped just in time. He removed his mouth with a popping sound. Wooyoung than looked to San, "S-sannie?" why did he sound anxious?

BACK TO  3RD POV (Still Hongjoong)

San just sat there,  he  wasn't turned on, he just sat there. Staring at Hongjoong and Wooyoung.  He looked sad? disappointed? he wa just staring.

"Im sorry- i can't do this anymore-" He said

Wooyoung got off of me, all the warmth and love i was feeling vanished, "W-whats wrong?" 

"I can't look at Hongjoong like that.." 

"W-what are y-you talking about Sannie? are you scared or-"

"I don't love Hongjoong like that.. I can't image fucking someone that has been touched like that-" 

Wooyoung was beyond confused was San talking about what happened with Hongjoong's mom? 

'San-" 

San sighed as he was putting on his clothes "If i touch him, it'll make me feel gross, and he seems on edge, no matter what you did" 

Wooyoung gave San a gross look "What the fuck you are talking about?! he's our boyfriend, we've both wanted to sleep with him?! what's different?" 

"I wanted him before i found out what happened, it just isn't the same, he isn't same.." 

Hongjoong felt confused, hurt, betrayed, disgusting, fearful and just awful, San was talking about him like he didn't go through a traumatic event. 

"San what the hell- are you saying he's impure, he couldn't say no!? he didn't ask to go through that shit! are you saying that if i get raped you would leave me?!" 

San was quiet, then he cleared his throat "I'm saying Hongjoong deserves someone that actually loves him..  i'm not that person for him.. and i would never let that happen to you" 

"Yknow what, fuck you San! Hongjoong is still human, not some old dog yknow! i can't believe you right now! did you get drunk or something?

"Watch it!" San said sternly 

"No, you fucking watch it! remember you are in my house, and we promised to love Hongjoong no what and you just broke that promise, so get the fuck out of my house!" Wooyoung was beyond pissed. 

San got pissed off and stormed out of the room slamming the door, few minutes the frontdoors slammed. 

Hongjoong covered his naked body and was now crying, as he was just overwhelmed, he was so ready to take the next step in the relationship.. 

Wooyoung sighed annoyingly, He went back into the bed, Hongjoong was crying, his chest hurt, but, right now his heart hurt the most.. he loved San, As San was his first crush.. 

Wooyoung big spooned Hongjoong "Im- im so sorry Hongjoong-" Wooyoung started to cry, he hated fighting San.. 

Hongjoong was so fucking disgusted and used, and hurt. But he wasn't going to tell Wooyoung that.  Why couldn't he be happy for once? 

"I can fuck you still? i am a switch, it's just San is top and-" 

"Woo. p-please just be quiet.." Hongjoong said trying not to choke. 

Wooyoung just wanted to kiss Hongjoong and tell him how much Hongjoong means to him, but he didn't want to hurt Hongjoong. 'Well, im going to shower, do you wanna join?" 

Hongjoong really wanted too, however he was feeling digust and just didn't show himself anymore. "N-no" Wooyoung gave him a sad before grabbing a towel and clothes. "I'll be out in 20.." Wooyoung left the room

At least he got oral sex, Hongjoong started crying again. He just wanted to rip out of this meat flesh sack of a body. Was he really that ugly? was he really that unloveable? 

He wanted to get up and get water, as his lips and throat were dried from moaning and kissing. But his legs were feeling weak. God, i ask myself why no-one loves me, when i literally look like a girl.. and im a crybaby.. it's understandable.. Men are supposed to be the strong ones, yet.. look at me.. What was even the point of me being born?

Hongjoong was deep into his thoughts

After a sudden burst of anger, he got his phone and blocked San and deleted his number all-to-together, Then the sadness hit him once more. 

Wooyoung came back to same teary-eyed Hongjoong. Wooyoung sat down on the bed and rubbed Hongjoong's back.."Just know i love you Hong, San is uncomfortable with Rape and Sexual Assault.. He feels disgusted by the mere mention of it. So i understand why he acted the way he did, but talked about you like you weren't here, in this room.. which is the fucked up part.."

Like always, Hongjoong blamed himself and started to compare himself to Wooyoung, "No- m-maybe im j-just u-ugly.. Woo, have you ever thought that?" 

Wooyoung couldn't believe his ears "Your not ugly, your so pretty.. and just amazing, i just wish you saw that.." Wooyoung was sad.. 

How could help Hongjoong to see it wasn't his fault..  

Hongjoong then sat up and hugged Wooyoung tightly "I- I- love you so much.. Please don't ever forget about me.. My heart will always belong to you.." Hongjoong cried in his shoulder.. 

Wooyoung then started crying too "H-hongjoong i love you too.. I'll never forget you.. B-but i thought about something in shower, don't cry on me when i say this okay?"

Hongjoong gathered himself. He nodded, "Hongjoong m-maybe it's time to break up? I know San will be coming back and i don't want him to make you feel even more shitty. This clearly wasn't for us.." 

Hongjoong just went numb.. "W-what did i do wrong?!' He said now looking at Wooyoung. 

"nothing, I love you, i just can't live without San, it's hard to explain, but.. My soul belongs to him.. and you deserve someone loves you the way you loved us, and actually deserves it.. B-because i just don't see you in our future..  Because.. i don't love you like i thought, I just took your kindness and saw it as a crush.. And i can't protect you either like you way you wanna be protected. And i see how you look at Seonghwa.'

It was dead  quiet.. Hongjoong just staring into Wooyoung's soul. "T-then did yall even love me?" His voice sounded so hurtful. 

"I did- i just fell out of it..  and Me and San don't have the best relationship, we've cheated on each other, fought each other, And when San gets drunk, he gets verbal, and you don't deserve to live like that, after yknow after your whole childhood.." 

Hongjoong was upset, sad and furious, he just was confused.. Now he truly had no one.. 

Hongjoong  went outside to breath and process everything, where he saw those cold eyes staring at Wooyoung's house "Seonghwa how- did you get here?" 

"Hey.. I've been looking for you i wanna ask you something.. and don't question how i found you" 

Hongjoong felt crazy. He was feeling so many things right now, But he could only focus on him "What is it?' 

"May i take you to dinner?'

---

Finally im feeding yall Seongjoong content,  ANYWAY HAPPY READING