Drunk Kissing | CHAP 8

(COACHELLA 2ND WEEK WAS CRAZY FOR ATEEZ JDHDHDHH IM SO PROUD OF THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sorry anyway)

TW: Drug usage,  feelings of depersonalization, sexual tension and mention of sexual themes and childhood trauma. 

Saturday night

Hongjoong's mother was not too happy to her son be beaten up and then get randomly invited to a party like nothing happened. His wounds still not healed "Are you sure you wanna go to this party?" Hongjoong distracted by the huge house that Mingi lived in . He lived in the nice neighbor that was Gangnam. So many people, the fancy lights shined on it. Hongjoong could himself slightly shaking at the sight. It didn't help he looked and felt like shit. But he didn't wanna reject Mingi's birthday party invitation.

"Hongjoonie?" His mother said. Putting her hand on his shoulder "You don't have too" Hongjoong sighed. "Ill be okay. " Hongjoong's mom sighed "Alright. Also i'm going to my friend's house tonight so you need to stay here." Great his mom was seeing her drug-dealer on the night he probably going to need her the most.  Typical. Hongjoong nodded and got out of the car with Yunho's mysterious package. Hongjoong mom drove off. Hongjoong then felt something touch his shoulder.

Hongjoong turned around It was a girl. "Hey cutie~" she bit her lip when she saw Hongjoong's nice black  button up outfit that he put together. "You are so handsome!~" Hongjoong blushed softly. The girl began pulling on his  neck collar  "SARAH! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Mingi called out from afar. The girl rolled her eyes  and walked away. Mingi already lipstick kisses on his cheek. He clearly wasn't sober "Hey Hongjoong i almost thought you weren't going to show up!" Mingi looked down "Whats that?" Hongjoong looked down at the package "Um, It's Yunho's he wanted me to hold onto it"

Mingi nodded and took it "We'll open it later tonight. Anyway you wanna come inside?" Hongjoong nodded. Mingi started to walk away till "Wait mingi!" Mingi turned around "C-can you hold m-my h-hand?" Hongjoong asked nervously. He suddenly felt the urge to ran away he saw all the people in the house through the house. Mingi smiled and grabbed Hongjoong hand they walked through the door together.

The house was huge! it looked like a castle inside. The huge diamond chandelier shined on the walls. The 2 huge stairways leading up the 2nd floor, On the left was the massive frontroom that was covered in peoples perfume, cologne. The smell of weed and alcohol hit Hongjoong. On the right was another room it looked like another lounge room and there was hallways that connected through the 2 massive rooms. Hongjoong tightened his hand in Mingi's hand. 

Mingi turned around "No need to be nervous Hongjoong hyung" Hongjoong nodded as they moved upstairs. that huge happy birthday balloons lined up on the top of them. Hongjoong kept bumping into them. Hongjoong felt weird. He didn't know how to feel about this so far, Then they turned to hallway and then turned into a small room where, San, Wooyoung, Yeosang, and Jongho were sitting on a couch  on Soju "YOOO guys look who showed up!" Mingi said very loudly. Moving to side to show Hongjoong. Letting go of his hand.

San went straight for a hug once Hongjoong entered the room "I'm sorry Hongjoong about what happened.." San was tightly hugging him. Hongjoong could barely breathe "I-its fine San, I'm alright" San almost cried looking at sight of bandages around Hongjoong's head and patches on his face still. 

Wooyoung didn't do anything except stare. Despite everything, Hongjoong still never told them why he randomly ignored them for 3 weeks straights. Phone calls, texts, in school. Which still pissed off Wooyoung. Because Wooyoung still felt like he did something. Yeosang sweetly went up to Hongjoong after San got done bear hugging him to death. "I'm Yeosang" His sweet tender voice filled up Hongjoong's brain. 

Hongjoong knew of the new kid that was a German-Korean exchange student. But never got a good look of him. Wow was he gorgeous kissed by the gods of beauty themselves. Hongjoong nodded "Im- im- Hongjoong" he felt nervous talking to someone so beautiful. How Hongjoong loved beautiful things. Yeosang smiled. Yeosang screamed grace, royalty, and prosperity. everything Hongjoong didn't have  "Hold on a second" Yeosang said sweetly. As he adjusted his hearing aids that were bluetooth. "I'm sorry. I need to charge these. Do you know anywhere to charge them?" Jongho jumped up from the couch "I do!" and quickly grabbed yeosang's hand before he properly said goodbye. 

Mingi went after them in case they got lost. It was now San, Wooyoung, and Hongjoong. Wooyoung got up and closed the door to the room. It was much more quiet. Though you could hear the vibrations of music downstairs along with voices or laughter. "Hongjoong Sit" Wooyoung said patting a spot on a couch. Hongjoong nodded. "It's just us now, So please tell us why did you leave for 3 weeks?" Wooyoung said softly and calm. Despite being upset he didn't wanna scare off Hongjoong or piss off his beloved San again.

Hongjoong felt the  air getting hot. He actually was going to tell them. But it wasn't going to be the complete truth as in I have a raging crush on your boyfriend, and possibly even you Wooyoung. But instead this, Hongjoong took a deep breath in. "I was dealing with things, And i didn't want you guys involve in it." Wooyoung then grabbed Hongjoong hand "But did you really have to ignore us for 3 weeks straight? Sweet boy you are a terrible liar" 

Hongjoong's heart fluttered at the sound of the soft nickname that was Sweet boy "What has been bothering you Hongjoong?" San said sternly as-well getting closer to Hongjoong" Fuck, this wasn't helping. All of sudden images of San and Wooyoung flooded Hongjoong mind. in that moment he questioned if he was in fact gay, But that was cut short when Mingi busted in the room with loads of alcohol "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" San and Wooyoung leaned away  and finally hongjoong could breath. 
---
1 HOUR LATER 
11:00 PM
The boys were in the front room with the hundreds of people at the party, people kissing, people dancing, people laughing, hell, some people were even crying. Mingi was dancing with the bunch of girls. Wooyoung and San practically were eating each other by making out in the corner. Jongho was nowhere to be found. And Yeosang was playing the drinking game surprisingly and winning. All the boys were drunk except Hongjoong who kept denying Soju or any drinks.  As he was anxious and on full alert.

Being around all these people. He felt sick. He felt overwhelmed. Hongjoong got up, Moved past the crowds of people and moved into the hallway. Where he saw the most vile thing ever.

Jongho pressed up against the hallway wall awhile Seonghwa was passionately kissing him and biting his sweet neck leaving hickies. Hongjoong froze. "J-Jong-" he said whispered out.  he was shocked. utterly shock.  Seonghwa the one who teased Hongjoong for maybe a being  homosexual, was leaving love marks on another boy's neck. Jongho's neck.

Hongjoong ran out of hallway confused and almost grossed out. And somehow left the house. He walked down the road and then sat on the pavement and cried he didn't wanna be here anymore. He could now see barely Mingi's house down the street.

He let tears out. He was going through too many emotions for one night. He rather deal with his drug-addicted mother than whatever horny drunk teens  were doing. he wanted to go home, He stared at his phone wanted to call his mom, which he did. Which went straight to voicemail. He cried harder. 

He was there for a solid 15 minutes then a familiar voice relaxing hoping maybe his mom would pick up. "Hongjoong is that you?!" The voice said out of breath. Yunho putting his hands on his knees panting. "Leave me alone! im- im- just o-overwhelmed-" Hongjoong said sniffly.  thinking it was one his horny drunk friends. Yunho caught his breath and sat by Hongjoong on the pavement "Go a-away!" he said harshly not meaning too.

  looking up at Yunho when the person didn't move "What are you doing here? go enjoy the party-" Hongjoong choked out.   Yunho smiled "I was looking for you, I knew you were going to get overwhelmed so i've been watching you" Hongjoong looked almost scared "Are y-you stalking me?" Yunho smile got smaller at the sight of Hongjoong's scared face.  "No goofball- i just knew how intense Mingi's parties were. I should have warn you"

 Hongjoong smiled at the sight of Yunho's kindness. "it's alright- I don't why i thought it would be a small party, I didn't realize how popular he w-was" Yunho put his arm around Hongjoong. " Yknow what, try this, it will help calm your nerves. Yunho pulled it out of his pocket,  It was something soft. "What i-is it?" Hongjoong said curiously. Yunho smiled "A THC gummy" Hongjoong eyes widened "I- I-" Yunho put it in Hongjoong hand "Just try it, don't worry you will be safe, Maybe it might help figure out what whatever is going through that brain of yours" Yunho poked Hongjoong's head.

Hongjoong sighed but took it maybe he just needed to relax. Deep inside he wanted to be a regular fun teenanger boy. But his strict childhood enforce rules and followings Hongjoong had no say of whatsoever, he had routine of things. I guess this is how Hongjoong stayed alive in abusive home when he was younger, just nod and agree. Don't fight. don't change. 

Yunho smiled and patted Hongjoong's head "Now let's go before your friends start missing you." Yunho got up and helped hongjoong up. Yunho and Hongjoong walked oddly

 he saw Seonghwa by the huge house glass doors, it felt like he was almost waiting for them. Before hongjoong lost sight of him. What was up with him? why Hongjoong feel like Seonghwa knew about something that Hongjoong that he didn't know about himself? Why did it feel he was everywhere then nowhere?

Yunho looked at Hongjoong "You alright?" Hongjoong snapped out of his mind "Y-yeah-" which reminded hongjoong the question so wanted to ask, that was on his mind for a few days now. what was the deal with Seonghwa, especially the relation between Yunho and Seonghwa "We need to talk Yunho.." 

--

HELLO I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT ON MY STORY. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY EVER SO PLEASE TELL ME IF THINGS DON'T LINE UP OR IF IM LACKING DETAILS IN THINGS. I WOULD HIGHLY LIKE THAT :D

Good example of what Ming's house does look, just by a street

Also good example of the lounge rooms that i was trying to describe