Chapter 3 Infected Persons

Knock knock

Xiao Chen's heart gave a powerful beating, the moment his hand rose and the knife fell, the force in his body was mobilized to the extreme, and the cells in his body seemed to burn up in the instant just now.

Knock, knock --

The beating of the heart circled in the ears, and the blood splashed on the face was still warm.

His hand was shaking badly.

This is Xiao Chen's first murder!

He thought he heard a tiny sound when he took out this scar-faced man.

Click.

It's like something broke inside him.

Too late to appreciate the small anomaly, Xiao Chen ran to the kitchen, turned off the gas, and then held his breath to open the window, walked to the door, gasping.

Seeing the blood on his hands, he fell silent.

He killed people.Although and Mu small Wan in the slum, there is no less and those mixed fight, but killing, really is the first time.

"Little Wan..."

Xiao Chen just want to mu Xiao Wan wake up, only to find that she has already woken up, a pair of watery big eyes, is staring at themselves.

I mean, the blood on my hands, to be precise.

She swallowed a mouthful.

"Brother, I am really hungry, if you delay any longer, I will be furious."

Looking at her sister's eyes more and more intense bright red, Xiao Chen quietly dried the blood and entered the room.

In the room, the bodies of four men, lying there, Xiao Chen can obviously hear, behind Mu small Wan's breathing slightly disordered up.

"Hold on. Give me a minute."

Xiao Chen took out a big cloth to cover the bodies of four people, Mu Xiao Wan's mood finally slightly eased some.

Re-entering the kitchen, Xiao Chen took out the needle and inserted it into the blood vessel of his already blue arm, and the blood was then introduced into the bowl in front of him.

...

Watching his sister drink up the blood in the small bowl, Xiao Chen fell into deep thought.

Yes, Mu Xiaowan... Also infected.

But Xiao Chen has no idea why she was infected. To be precise, three years ago, after Dad led the team out of town, she started showing signs of abnormality.

She can't eat normal food, and she has a thirst for blood.

However, she is different from other infected people, she is not afraid of the sun, and she has not lost her reason and become a monster who chooses people and eats.

But Xiao Chen understood that in the city, the official attitude toward the infected person was that they found the execution on the spot and would not give their brother and sister any opportunity to explain.

So it was a secret that belonged only to their brother and sister.

Mu Xiaowan after drinking less than half a bowl, the stomach still issued a hungry cooing, her face slightly red to look at Xiaochen.

Xiao Chen fell silent.

He could not bleed any more, did not eat at night, and just started to consume a lot of physical strength, and now he has been a little dizzy.