Chapter 9

Five minutes later, Xiao Chen poked his head out of another manhole cover 100 meters away from the scene. Although covered with stench, but mu Xiaowan first time to embrace over.

Feeling her trembling body because of fear, Xiao Chen walked back to the scene and looked at the entire rear half of the infected person like a beehive, with slightly narrowed eyes.

It is said that the infected person is cruel and terrible, but as the sister of the infected person, she is the most gentle and kind-hearted child she has ever seen, looking at her now that she is about to cry, it is difficult to imagine how she just started.

"Brother, are we about to be exposed?"

Mu small Wan pursed lips, all the time, two people are trying to avoid identity exposure at the same time, hard to live. Bitter point tired point is also willing, but now, this most simple life seems to have become a luxury.

Two kids can kill an infected person? If they're not sliced, they'll be taken in for investigation by police and Marshals, and the city's anti-infection attitude has always been so strong, even if nothing is fine, they have to be checked every once in a while.

They live in slums, mixed with fish and dragons, and are not in the walls, but it is convenient to hide some. But if it's investigated, it's gonna be exposed.

"Don't worry, you go home first, I will take care of the rest."

Xiao Chen and not too nervous, soothed Mu Xiao Wan. The hardest part of his plan is taking out Infected 2, which is a gamble.

But now that the bet has paid off, the rest is easier.

After Xiao Wan left, Xiao Chen came to Liu Zhenhai side, this strong as a rock man at the moment pale, gas if gossamer, but obviously still alive.

"The life force of the awakened is so strong."

If Xiao Chen had not shot at that time, the last blow of No. 2 would have killed Liu Zhenhai. But now he's been pierced in the ribs, and he's got so many wounds, big and small, that a normal person would have bled to death.

According to memory, Xiao Chen shuffled his clothes and finally found a yellow bottle.That's what vaporized the whole body of infected one.

"That should be all right."

Xiao Chen went to the mouth of the well, and the huge body of the infected person No. 2 was stuck there, and a ball of green light about the size of a volleyball was floating there, which was put away by Xiao Chen and turned into a group of green crystals.

Kill No. 2, fatal injury from Mu Xiaowan, if the body is still there, simply can not explain. But if the body vaporizes, it's Xiao Chen's show.

After cutting a small piece of muscle tissue from No. 2's body, Xiao Chen dripped the liquid onto No. 2's body the way Liu Zhenhai remembered it.

The pungent smell came, visible to the naked eye, the body of No. 2 began to slowly vaporize, when most of it vaporized, the body shrank, fell into the well, Xiao Chen did not catch it.

Because the traces of that part of the damage caused by Mu Xiaowan have been completely eliminated, which is enough.

After doing this, Xiao Chen walked to the garbage mountain, looked at the four bodies of Hengchen, and still poured the liquid on it. Before long, they also vaporized.

It may seem deliberate, but, uh, if these four bodies are sent to forensics, it's too easy to trace them back.

Two minutes later, Xiao Chen brought Liu Zhenhai back to life with the medicine he felt on his body. 

The man coughed two bloody droplets out of his throat, stared at Xiao Chen and said the first thing.

"You boy still alive?"

He remembered the scene before he passed out, the young man with his own gun, shooting at random. Although the heart is good, but in Liu Zhenhai's view, Xiao Chen will undoubtedly die.What's going on here?

Looking around again, he found that the figure of the infected person No. 2 had disappeared, and Xiao Chen had gone to wake up others after saving himself.

Five minutes later, all of them woke up, except for Liu Zhenhai, who was severely injured and sitting on the ground against the wall, the others were wide-eyed.

"The captain is mighty."

"Liu Brother cowhide, single boss, this time you can brag again."

Several team members are very aware of Liu Zhenhai's ability, his awakening technology is the body part of strengthening. Therefore, his physical quality is much stronger than the awakening of the same level, although the injury is terrible, but as long as the life is not dangerous, he can recover.

Liu Zhenhai stared at a few smiley hands, swearing.

"Lao-tzu is still smiling when he is hurt like this, don't think about the bonus this month." Besides, I didn't kill number two."

What?

A few people froze for a moment, then shrugged with disapproval, in addition to the presence of Liu Zhenhai are unconscious. If Liu Zhenhai is not killed, then they should not see the sun tomorrow.

However, looking at Liu Zhenhai will doubt the eyes bet on Xiao Chen, a few laughing men also gradually realized that the captain does not seem to be joking?

"Your name is Xiao Chen, right? You should talk about the later things, start from the beginning, how did you follow this place?"

Xiao Chen took a deep breath, the time to test him finally arrived, but fortunately, he was already ready.

"I heard a sound here, thinking you must be able to kill the other infected person, such a scene, I don't want to miss... So I lay on the roof of that house over there."

Don't want to miss this?

Liu Zhenhai felt a toothache.

"Are you usually this bold? Don't you see people who don't even dare to risk their heads?""If you have courage, it is very big..."

Xiao Chen smiled with confidence.

Liu Zhenhai thought that before Xiao Chen also took them to find the No. 1 infected person, the boy's courage really can not be common sense.

"Go on."

Xiao Chen began to talk.

"I thought I could just lie there and watch the show, but I didn't think, when I saw you, you were all down."

The men, who had been listening attentively, bowed their heads in embarrassment. Liu Zhenhai waved his hand and stared at Xiao Chen.

"Get to the point."

This young man saved the lives of their entire team, which is a great gratitude, but without hearing the details, it is too incredible. For Liu Zhenhai at the moment, the details are more important.

"Then I saw you fighting it and the gun came flying over and I could see that you were probably no match for it and I was scared, so I picked it up quietly."

These are things that the other team members don't know, but they are not different from what Liu Zhenhai knows. Next to the vice captain Chu Hongsleeve was saved by Xiao Chen, the heart is very grateful, listening to these at the moment, the heart is jumping out of the throat.

Along with, looking at Xiao Chen is also more comfortable.

"And then you fell down, and I thought, I'm going to die if I don't shoot you, and I regretted coming along."

Xiao Chen is also a shocked look, the face is followed by white, at the moment, Xiao Chen are admiring his acting.

"But the gun's no use."

One of the players is confused.